Part 4

After 4 hours of journey , she reached her destination . It was her new school and also it is her first school . She get out from the car and step to her new school .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           The school seems scary from outside but  the indoor is not as scary as the outside . Reem amazed to see the indoor of the school . there is no one with her to give her guide that where should she go . So she is walking the whole school . There are no students on there expect her . Suddenly a girl of her aged  come to her .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    'Who are you ? What are you doing here ? Do you need any help?''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      'Uhh...I am a new student but I don't know where to go...''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ''Okay , I will help you . Can I ask your name?''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    '' Sure , I'm Reem and you? ''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           'I am Elise . Let me take you to principal's room.'' said Elise and keep walking torward principal's room with Reem.''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            '                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            After Reem's repletion Elise take Reem to her dorm . Prodigiously , Reem find Elise and more six new student as her roommate . besides Elise , the six of her roommates are Shyne , Harve , Kelp, Pony , Ren , Yen . After greetings , they all hear a bell . Without Elise , everyone get nervous that what was the bell.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            'My friends , don't get nervous . The bell is saying to gather in the school's hall room '' said Elise.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     After gather in the school hall room ,they astonished that only they eight are the students of the school . Minutes later , the principal of the school with school teachers enter the hall room . Then the principal greet with students and introduce them with their teachers and acquainted about school rules . Despite Elise , Reem , Shyne , Harve , Kelp ,Pony , Yen, Ren  are the student of C8 of the school . Only Elise was the student from C7 . To discipline the new students with the new rules ,every year the principal selected a student from previous year who knows the school rules well . So the principal selected Elise from the previous batch C7 .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ''In school days , you all must maintain the routine . This school is strict to maintain the rules and routine .The bell will ring that what will you do now. Like when your class starts, the bell will ring . Then it will ring again when it is lunch time . From wake you all up to until you all go to sleep the bell will ring . You all are new and cant understand that what happens when . So , from C7 , Elise will guide you all . '' said the principal .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Then a teacher come in front of them and said , '' During school you all cant use your real name. I am reading to you all the names you will introduce yourself to in school . The first letter of your new name matches the first letter of your original name.  As such, you should match your names yourself . your all names are :- C8:S , C8:Y , C8:R , C8:H , C8:K , C8:P , C8:R . These names you should use in school times and those who wont use they will get punishment . Understand?''                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Students nod their head and say that they understand .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ''That is enough for you today. Your classes will start from tomorrow .''  said the principal                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

   After the speech, Elise take everyone to their room.