Part 2

Today is Reem's  15th birthday , so she is very happy  . She wakes up early in the morning , goes to kitchen to see her mom . She hoped that her mom will wish her mom will wish her . But she finds her mom mournful . She can't  understand that why her mom is unmotivated . she goes near to her mom and asked her that what happened to her . Her mom look at her but say nothing . But Reem smiled to her mom and left from there . Reem knows that her mom won't  say anything to her . So she left from the kitchen....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Then she goes to her dad . Her dad was reading newspaper on a rocking chair . She grabs her father's neck from behind . Her father notices that her daughter is here but he doesn't say anything . Reem hoped that her father will surely wish him but he don't . Reem notices that her  dad seem mournful too.  She doesn't understand anything .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

 Without worrying , she goes to outside to play with her pet Momo . They play throwing  balls . There is a large tree in front of their mansion . There are two swing made of wood and ropes but Reem doesn't have anyone about her aged or any siblings but there are two swing hang in the brunch . Reem thinks that one is for her and one is for her Momo but is her thought correct??                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

  Her day passed through play with Momo . But late at night , she heard something soft but creepy sound like someone sing a soft tune and break glasses of this beat . She thinks it is just an illusion so she neglect it . Later the sound become so creepy so that she cant sleep . Then she decide to see from where the sound is coming .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

  When she put her step on floor , she see someone's bloody footstep which is heading to somewhere . Without thinking anything , she starts to follow the footstep . To pursue the footstep she reach to a large hall room which she never notices before and the footsteps are ending here . Now Reem come in her sense and get panic .  From her childhood she didn't see this large hall room .She was looking for the hall room's door . But alas! The door vanished!                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

    She is thinking that how can she get out from this hall room . Then she notices a mirror on the side of a wall  . When she goes in front of the mirror ,  she sees someone is behind her . When she look back there is no one in her behind . She become fainted . Then suddenly she discover the door . When she step outside a girl appear in front of her , her eyes are red and bright . blood is pouring from her red eyes and it seems she is crying and the bloods are her tears. Then she give a horror , bloody smile to her . Seeing this, she lose her sense in panic.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

  When her sense back , she find herself in her bed . She was sleeping . Also she was dreaming . Her body sweated in fear . Then she goes to her mom and say about her dreams . After hearing all , Reem's mom rush to Reem's dad and tell everything . Reem sees that her parents are talking about something serious which is unknown to Reem . Reem is curious that what are they talking something serious....