holiday in France

Sirus pov.

It was the first week of summer, I planned to suprise remus and sirus with a trip to France. I know they'll be excited to see the city and places to explore.

7am.

I woke up to start getting all the bags packed for me and remus. Remus left early to get harry from the train station from school. I knew this would cheer him up, after a long year at hogwarts, I still had my grandparents summer home that I inherited from them. I have been there since I was eleven, lyra has kept an eye on the place.

She let me know it's still in good shape after 14 years of no one living there. I knew what we needed, I was happy I didn't tell him where we are going as I wanted it to be a suprise. There was alot of clothes we were packing and dumbledore said we were fine for a few weeks away. I hope dumbledore and mcgonical haven't told them where we would be leaving.

Harry hasn't met lyra yet since she is always busy at her job. I heard from friends that she is doing well at her job and she loves it. I wish I took James and lily to this holiday home when they were alive. I head upstairs to see reg and my cousins, i walked in too see them playing games with each other. Hi sirus don't mind us we are trying to win against nana and uncle alphard reg said.

I can see that, anyway I wanted to let you know I'm going away to France for the holidays I said. They looked at me with a shocked expression, there's something you should know about the holiday house bella said. What about it since you left it for me I said, well mom and dad destroyed your rose garden reg said.

They did what, that took me years to do I said. That isn't the only thing they did, they also broke your wooden bench in the garden nana said. What the hell happened the year I left for school and never came back I said, no one knows why they did it sirus the only people who should know why they did it is your parents uncle alphard said.

We lost our minds that year so sorry for that walburga said. Really I find it funny you broke my stuff in France but didn't do it here I said, like I said I lost my mind that year walburga said. Is there something else your hiding mom that hiding from the reaction you had to me being in Griffindoor house I said.

11.30am.

She was still quiet about my question that everyone was wanting to know. Common then walburga you are clearly had something against you son being in Griffindoor house nana said. I have a feeling it's to do with that photo of mom and a boy wearing your uniform for Griffindoor reg said.

What photo are you talking about reg, I never saw a photo like that nana said. I saw it under her bed with a lock and key there reg said, I dated a boy called Mark from that house for around two years until he cheated on me with a girl in his house and later they would bully me walburga said.

Well I was never like that, in the end you hurt me and made my life a living hell I said. What did you expect me to do be happy my son ended up in a house where his poor mother was bullied walburga said. Well you could have least been nice to me instead of disowning me, aswell as breaking my stuff I said.

Oh I'm glad I didn't go after your boyfriend or else I would have made your life even more like hell walburga said. You know what I'm glad I have remus because he showed me what happiness was and he showed me what love is like unlike you I yelled.

I'm suprised he never left you for a girl and then bully you walburga said. You know what I'm glad I was never bullied for being related to you, and I hope you enjoyed being bullied in school I said. You ungrateful brat I raised you to be a better person and this is how you treat your mother walburga said.

Raised me, hah lol you only raised me till I was elven and after that you disowned me I said. I wish I killed you instead of your brother walburga said, I wish you were in hell instead of being here, and if you believed I was there the night you and dad turned up to the house I was living at you would have known I was inside I said. What are you talking about I never turned up to that house you lived in walburga said.