Chapter - 3

"Tae, do you know him?" asked Jimin while pointing towards Do-yun.

"Instead of answering , he just stared at him with an expression" "Are you kidding me?".

"What? "Do I have something on my face , " asked Jimin while whipping his face .

Tae hit his forehead with his palm , Jimin. It has been 2 years since we have joined the university. I really think that you should have some social life besides academics only. I know your Appa is a bit traditional and strict , but at least enjoy your college life before your Appa get you married .

"Tae, let's not talk about it , I don't want to ruin my mood," said Jimin

"Okay , okay . So, his name is Do-yun as you heard before he graduated from the university 3 years ago but again joined to complete his Ph.d, he studied with the support of scholarship , as he is an orphan, seeing his Performance in both academics and extracurricular activities our principle got a sweet spot for him and became his godfather , he is the greenest flag who have a clean record , never dated anyone nor bullied or disrespected , he is the dream alpha of many" , said Tae .

"Oh !okay , But how do you know about all this information?"

"Minnie , there is something called college forum group were you will get gossips of all the steam students"

"Yeah? Do we have something like that" asked Jimin while being flushed

"You know what, just leave it , but I don't think he would help you , as far as I know he is always busy with his studies or internships".

"Don't be so negative , I have a positive feeling that he will help'', replied Jimin.

*

*

*

"Hey hi , Do-Yun'' said Jimin while standing before Do-yun who Just came out from his class"

"Sorry , Do I know you?''

"Well no , but by the way My name is Park Jimin Studying computer science 2nd year''

"Okay , do have any work with me ?''

"Hmm, yes actually I saw your dance yesterday and god you were so good , would you teach me please , I have to perform in the upcoming fest".

"Thank you for the compliment but I don't think I would help you , my schedule is so tight so sorry , excuse me" said Do-Yun while walking past Jimin.

"Wait , wait please help me, you are my last hope. It's very important for me to participate , please , requested Jimin while showing his puppy eyes and pout''.

"Do-yun just stared at Jimin till jimin waved his hand before him, he cleared his throat before giving him a small yes"

"Really?, Jimin asked with big shining eye's to confirm".

"Well yes , but only for one hour not more than that''

"Yeah ! yeah ! It's more than enough , we can practice in my department's auditorium as it is usually empty , can you share your number for discussing the timing , I'm okay whenever you're okay I can adjust my schedule , Said Jimin while giving his phone to do-yun to exchange numbers".

After exchanging the numbers both took their respective path .

___________________________________________