Introduction

Enter a world where the Call of Duty characters' lives are seen through my lens. In this collection of short stories, I present a diverse range of perspectives, from intimate moments of passion to heartwarming connections and gut-wrenching struggles. These stories offer a multifaceted exploration of duty, love, and sacrifice, showcasing the characters in a new light. Get ready to immerse yourself in a universe where duty intertwines with desire, leaving nothing untouched.

Please note that I have a busy schedule, and I may not always have the time to write new chapters as frequently as I would like. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated as I work to continue developing this process.

‼️These are my following boundaries‼️

1. I do not grant permission for miners to access or read my book. This material is intended for adult readers only. If you attempt to access my content and are found to be a miner, you will be blocked.

2. I do not permit anyone to copy or rewrite my work without prior permission. Please request permission before reproducing or altering my content.

3. Please note that English is not my first language.

4. Rest assured, I welcome recommendations and suggestions. Feel free to share your ideas and preferences as we embark on this journey together.

Have fun reading ya filthy animals ;)
Xoxo,
Eirene Alden.