Assistance [König]

Entering the task force as a rookie, the glaring gap in experience between myself and the seasoned soldiers was impossible to ignore. With only four months of service under my belt, I felt like a fish out of water among them. Their ease in navigating missions and their seamless coordination during briefings served as constant reminders of my own shortcomings.

During briefings, I often found myself struggling to keep up, the discussions flying over my head as I desperately tried to absorb as much information as I could. While they effortlessly discussed tactics and strategies, I couldn't shake the feeling of being out of my depth, my lack of experience a heavy weight on my shoulders.

Out in the field, my insecurities only grew more pronounced. While they moved with the confidence of individuals who had been doing this for years, I stumbled over my own feet, my movements clumsy and hesitant. I knew that my inexperience made me a liability, and the fear of letting down my teammates weighed heavily on my mind.

Despite my best efforts to improve, progress felt agonizingly slow. Each mission served as a stark reminder of how much I still had to learn, how far I had to go before I could even hope to match the skill level of my comrades. And yet, I refused to let my lack of experience deter me. I threw myself into every training session, determined to prove that I was capable of rising to the challenge.

With time, I began to see small improvements. While I was still far from being on par with the seasoned veterans, I found myself growing more confident with each passing day. I learned to trust in my training and to rely on the guidance of my teammates, slowly but surely finding my footing in this new world.

In the end, my journey as a rookie in the task force was marked by uncertainty and self-doubt. It may have been painfully obvious that I had joined only three weeks ago, but I refused to let that define me. Instead, I embraced the challenge, determined to prove that even the most inexperienced soldier could rise to the occasion when called upon.

Assigned to Colonel König's wing as a new rookie, I couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of uncertainty and intimidation that washed over me in his presence. His piercing gaze seemed to bore into my soul, sending shivers down my spine. Standing before this formidable Austrian man, I felt small and insignificant, completely unsure of myself.

Colonel König's training regimen was rigorous, and every interaction with him left me feeling even more flustered and insecure. His authoritative demeanor and commanding presence only served to deepen my feelings of inadequacy. It was as if I was constantly under scrutiny, each mistake magnified under his watchful eye.

Despite my best efforts to keep up, I stumbled over my words and fumbled through drills, acutely aware of his disapproving gaze. His expectations seemed impossibly high, and I found myself struggling to meet them at every turn.

Under Colonel König's tutelage, I longed to prove myself, to earn even a shred of his approval. But with each passing day, the weight of his expectations bore down on me, leaving me feeling more uncertain and insecure than ever before.

Today, as the new rookies gathered at the gun range for training, a wave of nervousness washed over me. Colonel König's presence only heightened my anxiety, his piercing gaze making me feel more insecure with each passing moment.

As I lifted the weapon, my hands trembled, and my breath caught in my throat. The targets loomed ahead, their outlines daunting against the backdrop of the range. With every heartbeat, the pressure mounted, the weight of Colonel König's expectations heavy on my shoulders.

With a shaky exhale, I squeezed the trigger, but the shot went wide, missing the target completely. My heart sank as I watched in dismay, the sound of gunfire from the other rookies only serving to amplify my feelings of inadequacy.