Chapter 02: Little Footsteps.

It hasn't been the same ever since i saw my little Ellie. The rest of the day after that was a complete blur to me. My assistant came to take care of the shop today because i couldn't focus for the life of me. Her smile just kept repeating in my empty mind in a loop. I have never been satisfied by another human being smiling. She is not just any girl though. She is not the type of girl you meet in a bar or stumble across in a train back home. She is the type of girl who likes sand castles and being soaked in the salty sea. She is the type of girl who will kneel down to pet a cute animal. She is the type of girl to collect stuffed toys and colouring pens. She is a girl with an imagination. Something i never got to experience growing up. Seeing what i didn't have embodied in that little body makes me want her more. I want her to build those sand castles on my lap. I want to soak her in more than just plain salty water. I want her to not only kneel down for cute animals but for me too. I want to be the one petting her with lust instead. I want her to collect every fibre of my body instead. Colour in my darkness. Fill me up with all those emotions she shows with just a smile.

"Stop daydreaming Grant what is up with you today?"
"Oh-sorry it has just been a really eventful day"
"Felix Grant the Ghost had an eventful day? Is the world ending?"
"Ghosts can be a sign of the end of times?"
"Ha-Ha not funny. What happened?"
"I just saw a really beautiful flower today and all i want is to give it water to see it bloom."
"Okay Shakespeare! A girl?? Did you finally see how tits and pussy can make a man happy?"
"Yeah. I guess so."
"Finally! You reject every girl that comes in here."
"I need to check the stock in the back be right back."
"Yeah sure run away."

I grab the pink doughnut she picked from the display and went downstairs. Nothing saddens me more than my friend Hugh bringing up my lack of showing emotion so i always escape any confrontation. I locked the door behind me and sat in the chair. I looked at the doughnut in my hand and kept replaying how soft her hands looked when she reached out to grab the bag. I imagined how good this doughnut must be sitting on her mouth right now. I hope the way I delicately make these goodies convince her to come back again. I am not a person that gets so tempted easily by lust, but as much as i want to I can't seem to ignore the throbbing cock inside my pants. Is it from just thinking about her? Oh god. Sinning never felt so good. My soul has never felt this good. Feeling the warmth in my hand for the first time never felt this good. My blood rushing through me never felt this good. I kept thinking about the doughnut in her mouth. I would kill for it to be this mess throbbing in my hand to be inside her pretty mouth. Fuck. I would kill for her to be mine. Fuck. I need her. Im going to make her mine. This sin feels too good. Climaxing onto a doughnut was something i would never do but she is making me insane and i love every bit of it. Tastes so good too.

I clean up and go up to hear those little footsteps again. My eyes meet those pink bows once more.