𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑୨ৎ

After yesterday y/n was on her/his way to the Knight's of favonius and opened the door then saw Lisa and jean then Lisa says "oh- hey there cutie~ you're inturupting but it's okay if it's a cutie like you~" then jean says "Lisa stop..." Then Lisa replies with "why~" then y/n and jean both blush.

Then Lisa yawns and closes her book and says "why are you here sweetie?~" then y/n says "oh well...u-um the festival" then Lisa replies with "oh- are you talking about Fest der Winde und des Lowenzahns?" Then y/n says "yes... exactly".

Then Lisa looks exited "oooo~ I can help sweetheart~" jean says "same..." Then y/n "thank you guys!" Then y/n smiles and says which dress/outfit to buy "so....which dress/outfit should I buy?" Then Lisa replies with "this! Or this! Or this! Or this! Or this! Or this! Or this! I can make them for you! Oh- and this! Also thi-".

Then jean covers her mouth and says "enough Lisa... You keep saying the same word jeez..." Lisa looks calm and not mad at all Then Lisa says "just choose on bab-" jean blushes so hard "cut it! Do you know what's coming out of your mouth Lisa...?" Lisa gasps and smiles "haha... I forgot tho".

Then Lisa says "it's an accident" then jean also smiles a bit "that was a funny one tho" say's jean and then y/n chooses the dress/outfit then Lisa says "woah~ I love how you choose the perfect one it's an habit of y/n~" and jean says "that's a good choice you clearly readed my mind".1