Chapter 31

"Hello Mrs. Kuznetsov, I'll be your doctor today, so what's been going on?"

Mrs. Kuznetsov? Ace must've told her to call me that.

"I've been feeling nauseous a lot, and I don't know what's the matter."

"Well how about I run a few tests and see?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I said and she started running lots of tests on me.

"Hello Mrs. Kuznetsov, we've came back with your test results." She said.

"You're pregnant." She said.

No, no. This can't happen now. Not while Ace is about to be put in prison!

"Now I understand it maybe very hard for you, but I need you not to stress because it can lead to a miscarriage." She said and I shook my head yes.

Few Weeks Later

"Baby, just don't be disrespectful, and control your temper." I said to Ace.

"Don't worry Mrs. Kuznetsov, I will make sure he can get his private prison and control his temper." His lawyer said to me and I nodded my head.

"Princess, give me a kiss." He said and I gave him one, "Wait for me." He said and I nodded my head.

"I have something to tell you Ace."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Ace we have to start leaving in ten minutes." Tina said.

"I'm pregnant." I said and his eyes widened, "Oh my fucking gosh!" He said hugging me.

He then kissed me multiple times, "Darling I'm so damn happy!" He said kissing me more.

He then puts his hands on my stomach while smiling.

"But Ace.." I started and he looked up at me with a smile. "I can't do this all alone. I need you." I said and tears were forming in my eyes.

"No love im going to try and get a shorter sentence so I can be with you sooner." He said.

"Mrs.Kuznetsov if he gets the private prison he'll be alright. You can visit him from 6am to 10 at night." She said and I sighed.

"Baby, please don't lose your temper in that court room. I need you." I said and he hugged me.

I knew that if things didn't go his way, he would act angrily.

"I promise darling." He said and we kissed.

"Ace it's time." Tina said.

"I love you so damn much." He said, "I love you more baby." I said and he gave me a kiss then walked out.

ACE

As I walked into the courtroom it was empty.

"Glad to see you Mr.Kuznetsov." The judge said and I gave her a nod. I then sat down and Tina sat next to me, and Lucas sat on the other side of me.

After a few minutes we heard noises and I looked back to see people coming, and then I saw Angelica, Chase and James.

I gave her a smile and she smiled back. I then see Juliet, and my parents were walking in.

Once everyone came in the judge hit her thing and we stood up.

"You may all sit now." She said and we did.

The judge then started reading something, "Ace." Lucas whispered to me and I looked at him.

"We're not going to be put in the same jail."