Chapter 39

ANGELICA

"You need to breathe." I said to Juliet and she did.

"Now, all you have to do is tell them you're pregnant and you wanna move out."

"It's not that easy."

"You don't think I know that? Just come clean and tell them. Trust me." I said to her and she took another deep breath.

We then knocked on the door and after a few seconds Elijah answered it.

"Hey sisters." He said hugging both of us.

"Hey." We both said and walked inside.

"Where's the family?" Juliet asked, "Mom is in the kitchen cooking and dad is in the shower." He said.

"Hey guys." Daniel said hugging me then Juliet, "Hey." Me and Juliet said.

"Hey." We said to Tyler, "Sup." He said hugging us also.

"Oh my beautiful girls!" My mom said and she hugged us.

"Hey momma." I said hugging her, "Hey, how's my grandson?"

"He's alright mom." I said with a smile, "Oh that's great. We were just about to have dinner, why don't you join us?"

"Okay that's fine." I said, "Perfect!" She said and then we all walked to the table.

After a few minutes dad walked in and was happy to see me, "Hey pumpkin!" He said to me, "Hey dad." I said with a smile.

"How's Landon?" He asked, "He's fine." I said.

"Now is there some news? That's the only time you come over." He said and some of them laughed.

"I actually have news." Juliet said, "Oh, well what is it?" My mother asked eating.

"Well I wanna move out." She said, "What?" Elijah said, "And go where?" My father asked and I could tell she was getting nervous.

I grabbed her hand and held it and she looked at me, "You got this." I said and she took a deep breath while nodding her head.

"That's the other thing." She said and my mom started taking a sip from her wine.

"I'm pregnant." She said and my mom spit her wine out."

"What." She said with her eyes widened.

"Mom, im old enough to have a kid." She said, "Well I have an announcement also." Tyler said standing.

"My girlfriend of three years had a my kid three months ago, and I found us house to move in, so I'll be out here by the end of this week." He said.

"Oh wow." I said.

"Oh my goodness." My father said, "I'm going to leave now. I'm living with Lucas from now on. He's the father of my kid." Juliet said.

"Oh my gosh we raised liars and demons!" My mother said with her hand on her heart.

"Wait you had a kid for three months and didn't say anything?" I said, "Well Daniel and Elijah knew but you were always busy and never came over as much so it was hard to tell you and Julie was leaving out of the house every single damn day." He said.

"I'm happy for you." I said and we hugged.

"You guys will meet him in a few months." He said and we nodded our heads.

"I want you guys out now!" My father said standing.

"What?" Daniel said, "Yes all of you!" My father said and we all walked out.

"Now what?" Daniel said.

"I brought a 4 bedroom apartment a while ago." Elijah said.

"Really?" Tyler asked, "Yes you guys could stay. Well you can stay until you leave Tyler and daniel." Elijah said.

"Thanks bro." He said and we all hugged. "I love you guys. All we have is each other." Daniel said.

"I know. It's obvious mom and dad don't like us."

"They'll be apologizing months later and then we'll forgive them and then they pull the same shit." Juliet said and we all walked off.

1 1/2 years later.

"I can't wait to be Mrs.Kuznetsov!" I said excitedly to Juliet while sitting on Ace lap.

"I'm so happy for you." Juliet said.

Ace proposed to me last year, but he couldn't get me the ring because he was sent back to prison for 6 months. He was sent back for assaulting a guy after he tried to get my number.

"I love the ring so much." I said to him and he kissed me.

"Mommy." Landon said walking with Chris behind him.

"Hey baby." I said picking him up and Juliet picked Chris up.

Landon is a few months older then Chris. So we know they'll be close.

"Me and Chris drew a picture on the wall."

"Landon what did I tell you about drawing on the walls." Ace said.

"He's a kid calm down." I said to him and I rolled my eyes, "Okay, mommy will come see it." I said and he smiled.

He then got off my lap and ran back to the kitchen.

"Wait for me!" Chris said running behind him.

"They are just so cute." I said, "He needs to learn discipline." Ace said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Fucking roll them like that again, and I'll make sure you keep them like that all night." He said and I was quiet.

"Ace now what have I told you about speaking like that."

"I'm older now, I don't give a fuck." He said and I sighed.

"Anyways we have to go to the mall, to shop for mom's birthday present." Juliet said standing.

"Oh yeah, it's coming up." I said.

"Chris honey, we have to go." Juliet said and Chris and Landon came running in.

"When can I come back?"

"You'll see each other in three days." Juliet said.

"Bye Landon." Chris said hugging him, "Bye Chris." Landon said hugging him back and they walked out.

Me and Ace then got up and walked to the kitchen. We then see a maid on the ground scrubbing the wall.

"Don't worry Mr and Mrs.Kuznetsov, I'm already on it." She said.

"Awh it was him drawing on the wall." I said, "He needs discipline." Ace said kissing my cheek.

"No he doesn't. He's just being a kid." I said getting him off of me.

"Okay princess I'm sorry." He said and I walked out the kitchen.

He then pulled my waist started kissing my neck.

"Forgive me?"

"Mhm." I moaned softly and then he let go of me.

I then started walking up the stairs and he slapped my ass.

"Ace!" I shouted and I heard him chuckle behind me.