Chapter 59

Once I made it to Lucas's house I banged on the door multiple times.

"What?" I heard him shouted as he opened the door.

"We need to talk now!" I said walking in.

"Okay, okay, what is it?" He said and i ran my fingers through my hair.

"Ace what's wrong!" He said.

"I don't wanna be with Angelica anymore."

"What? Ace no. You need to think this-"

"I fucking thought about it! I don't wanna be with her. I wanna fucking have sex with other women."

"Ace, why now? Why all of a sudden now?" He asked.

"I fucking don't know. It's like one minute i want her and then the next i wanna fucking have sex with these other girls!" I said.

"Ace." He started.

"Look, I love Angelica, but I want more. I just don't feel like I could let her go yet."

"What?" I heard Juliet's voice and I turned to see her standing there.

"Shit Julie, don't say anything." Lucas said walking towards her.

"What the hell do you mean you don't wanna be with Angelica after all of the shit she sacrificed for you?" She said walking towards me.

"You don't understand." I said.

"I don't understand? No you don't understand. Angelica cut off us her family for you. She waited for you while you were in prison, and she never talked to any guy again because you said you didn't want her to, and you wanna fucking leave her?" She said.

"Look just don't say shit." I said.

"How can you ask me not to say anything to her? No!" She said going upstairs.

"Julie!" I heard Lucas shouted.

"Ace I fucking can't help you. You're too dumb enough to realize what Juliet is saying is true."

"Lucas you need to tell her don't say shit!" I shouted and he looked at me weird.

"No." He said and he walked away.

Fuck!

I then walked out the house and started heading home.

I called Angelica three times but it went straight to voicemail.

••••

When i walked inside, it was quiet.

"Angelica?" I said and i see all of the lights turned off.

I then went in our room and then the bathroom but it was empty.

"Angelica!" I shouted and i ran to Landon's room.

I saw him asleep with his tv on.

I then turned around and saw Angelica.

"Ace, im right here." she said wearing a white robe.

"Oh thank goodness!" I said running to hug her tight.

"Ace what's going on?" She asked and I was confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Juliet told me what you said. But I didn't believe her." She said and I sighed.

I then grabbed her hand and led her into our room.

I then sat on the bed and she just stood in front of me.

"Ace tell me what's happening?" She asked.

"I'm falling out of love. I don't know why because I know I love you with all of my heart, but I just don't feel the happiness and spark I usually feel when I'm with you.." I said and I could tell she looked hurt and was about to cry.

"I- uhm." She said and she looked away.

"Are you falling in love with someone else?" She asked, "No. I just need time, but I don't wanna let you go." I said grabbing her hands but she moved them.

"Angelica. I love you. I know I do. But this feeling inside me.." I said and tears started forming in her eyes.

"Baby, please don't cry." I said standing and putting my hand on her face.

"I knew this would happened." She said and I was confused.

"What?"

"I knew you were going to do this. I had a feeling." She said and tears ran down her face more.

It hurt me seeing her like this but I'm the reason for it.

"So we're ending things?" She asked looking up at me and I knew I had to make a decision.

"I think I do." I said and she took a deep breath.

"I want you to know Ace." She said, "I'm not sure what I want. I want you one minute and then I want some random girl I see."

"A random girl? Ace what- what do you mean?" She asked and I sighed.

"I think I'm going back into my old way." I said and her eyes widened.

"You mean like having a bunch of girls?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Maybe we do need to part." She said.

ANGELICA

"What do you think?" I asked looking at him.

"I agree with you.." he said and I sighed.

"I'll be gone by tomorrow." I said, "No wait." He said having his hand over his face.

"What?"

"I want you. It's you Angelica. No other girls can't compete with you." He said and I was confused.

"Ace what do you want! You're driving me fucking crazy!" I cried and he stood there.

"I don't know what I want. But I just know you have to be apart of it somehow." He said pulling my waist and I looked away from him.

"Ace, you don't know what you want. You need time to focus."

"No, I need you. I want you." He said.

"Ace." I said trying to get out of his hold but he wouldn't let me.

"I'm leaving by morning. Me and Landon will stay with my brothers until I can find us an apartment." I said.

"Angelica no. You're not leaving. You can't."
He said.

"Ace please don't do this." I said while tears ran down my face.

"Do what? I can't have you and my son leaving! And then you're pregnant with my other kid!" He said.

"Ace let me go." I cried and he did.

"I-I'm sorry." He said backing up and I just stared at him.

"You're the one that said you wanted to be done!" I said.

"I regret it I think."

"You think? Ace just leave me alone." I said and I went downstairs and laid on the couch.

Next Day

As Ace was at work I was packing me and Landon's things.

I then called an Uber to my brother's home and once I arrived I knocked on the door.

"Hey." Tyler said hugging me and I hugged him also. "Hey Tyler." I said.

"What are y'all doing here?" He asked.

"I just need Landon to stay for two nights."

"Okay that's no problem, is everything going on alright?" He asked and I looked down.

"What's wrong Angelica?" He asked, "Nothing everything is fine. Just watch him please.

"Yes Angelica, that's no problem." He said and Landon walked inside.

I then walked back to the Uber and started searching for apartments I could buy.

After a few minutes I found one and I gave the location to the Uber.