ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 40

4 chapters left till the story is over💔.. anyways short chapter again!

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
CONTAINZ: curisng, jokes aren't back yet.
MENTIONZ: mpreg
PROOFREAD!
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

HYUNJINS
Once we arrived to the ring shop, the lady welcomed us and showed us some pretty rings. "These are high class! They're perfect for a wedding!" she seemed very happy.

"I'll take them. " i said and she nodded

INCOMING CALL FROM 'baby boy❤️'

"my darling what's wrong?"

"hyunjinn!"

"are you crying!?"

"my chest!"

"I know my darling.. I'll be home as quick as possible. Did you want something?"

"I want a burger.."

"okay I'll get it for you my darling."

"thank you, I love you and get home safe.."

"I'll be home to clean you up, I love you too my darling. Rest for now."

"okay.."

I hung up the phone and made my way towards the nearest fast food place. "woah you finally like burgers?" minho said breaking the silence "it's for felix. he's craving it right now." I said "you really will be a good husband.. Look just don't treat felix bad.. I beg you please, he already has enough trauma."

"Trauma.?" I was confused.. "He'll explain to you once he's ready." he said and I just nodded.
The drive back home was pretty silent but the only thing that was really heard was the music.

"My darling! I'm home!" I quietly yelled and saw the others in the kitchen, "hyunjin ah! You brought burgers!" "not for you innie" I responded and he rolled his eyes. "I'll buy you some on our way home babe" "YAY OKAY!"

"baby!" felix called out as more tears ran down his face. "My darling.. don't cry.. Let's get you cleaned up.." I went into the bathroom and grabbed a cloth then went back to our room.

"I'm getting uglier and more needy.. I'm sorry.." he pouted, "don't be sorry beautiful boy. you're so cute and so is this cute bump!" I kissed his bump and he giggled a bit.

After I was done cleaning him up, I handed him his burger and he ate really well. "Thank you baby!" he was so happy..

We both went downstairs and saw everyone playing with minji.

"hey I think me and seungmin should go, my sister is coming so I need to go pick her up!" chan said collecting his things.

After everyone else left and us saying goodbye, me and felix went upstairs to cuddle. Minji was in the crib in our room because she had fallen asleep once again.

FELIXS POV
"my darling, how about we go out tomorrow. Just us!" he said breaking the silence, "really! where would we go!!" I was so excited and I just felt so loved..

"we'll go eat and we'll go to a pretty beach maybe" "yay! okay, let's do it!!!" I replied and he kissed me goodnight as we both cuddled to sleep.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
hi! sorry for the short chapters this week.

but I feel like this chapter turned out bad😭!