Prologue

No one's POV

"La la la da da, you're going down to the ground, hear my sound.

I'm sorry I have to do this, but if you don't die, I will."

Has she held her knife to her next victim's heart, she whispered, with an upset tone, to his ears, her little rhyme. The same words she sang to every of her victims. The poor bastard, he was going to be added to her list of previous meals. The dark haired figure couldn't help the hunger that grudged her stomach. She couldn't help it; it was that or her death.

"Human isn't like chicken or pork, it's more like beef. The head has a little sweeter taste, and then the heart is tenderer. The younger the better, the more it helps me from ravishing everyone who crossed my path," she thought.

Every now and then, she needed to eat, for survival, to prevent to destroy everything in her path; she'd always led drunken men or women, well most likely men, in a hidden corner and then slays them with her unique knife and devours them to her lair. It usually went this way. "Forgive me," she pleads before jabbing her knife in the wasted men's chest. Guilt devoured her by the last breath of the innocent she murdered, but anger killed her even more when she discovered a picture of women, probably his wife, and a little girl in his wallet. She then dragged the numb body to her lair; it was in a neighborhood where no one would suspect a thing. But she had to be careful; she can't be caught.

She slipped by the back of her big, yet, lonely house and walked to the cold basement. There were four intimidating walls and a cement floor covered with a plastic lair and a naked bulb over her head lighting the dark room. The plastic sheet was covered with dried blood and left pieces of flesh from her previous meals. She then layed down gently the body on a wood table in the middle of the room and started slicing in thirteen pieces the men with her sacrificial knife and finally with the strength left in her, she devoured her dinner. After the dinner with her twisted devil, she buried the leaving grudged bones of her meal to the closest cemetery with a small wooden cross on the grass where under, were buried the corpses. When she returned to her house, she went upstairs to her room, to her balcony for fresh air to go through her thoughts. "I'm gonna have to leave this place eventually, there were to many of missing people because me. I can't take the risk of being arrested," she thought, "but where could I go? Money isn't the trouble, I can go anywhere on the planet." Then, the young teenage girl whom we have met look up on her laptop and looked for a new place and finally: "That's it, I'll go to Mission Creek."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, this is my first fanfiction 

PLZ comments :)

                                                                                                                                                                          Double M