Oh Darling

Mag's POV

I woke up screaming my lungs out. I was full of sweat. What happened, where am I? I woke up in a bed; I was in a dark room.

"Crane, Aline, the soldiers! No! Aline! Chase!" I screamed shaking in fear. Afraid to be sure of what happened. No, I don't want it to be true. Aline killed Chase. No! I cried and cried in the room, too afraid to come out. I stared at my hands in tears.

"No..." I cried.

Chase's POV

"Do you hear that?" I said suddenly in the living room.

"What?" Bree asked.

Everyone was staring at me weirdly.

"It's like someone is...crying?" I continued.

We all stared at each other in realisation.

"Mag..." I said shocked. I ran to the elevator. She was awake.

"She's awake!" Bree said with joy. She ran past me to the elevator followed by Adam, Leo and Douglas. We were all in the elevator.

"Why is she crying?" Adam asked.

Yeah, why was she crying?

The elevator doors opened. I ran to her room quickly excited, but worried. Why was she crying, she's safe now.

"Mag!" I smiled excited, opening the door.

"Oh my, Mag..." I gasped in surprise. I found her hiding herself with her knees in a corner, crying in fear.

"Mag what's wrong?" I asked softly as I approached slowly.

"Chase...?" she wondered uncertain, "Is that, you?" she cracked.

She lifted her head slowly, keeping her eyes shut. Her mouth kept on shaking, she might be afraid of something.

"You can open eyes." I softly said.

"I don't want to, if this is a dream I rather never wake up." She said crying and leaned back her head in her knees.

I leaned closer to her, sitting in front of her, lifted slowly her head with my fingers and gently kissed her. She opened her eyes peacefully and looked at me with a relieved smile.

"It is you." She smiled. She pulled me close to her for a kiss. We kissed each other deeply. We haven't seen each other for so long; we couldn't bear to let each other go. I lift her up bridal style and leaned her in her bed. She pulled me closer to her for a deeper kiss. I leaned my tongue to her lower lip for entrance, and she accepted it, letting me roll my tongue in her mouth. I lowered my hands to lower back to her butt. It made her moan. She afterward rubbed her hands my chest. She after ran her hands in my hair. Making me groan.

Things were getting heated but we were unfortunately interrupted.

"Well, didn't see each other for five months and already going like rabbits, you're sick." Leo said interrupting us with a smirk on his face.

"Leo!" Mag and I screamed.

"Chase! Let go your girlfriend so we can give her a big hug!" Adam complained to me. "Oh! Are we interrupting them?"

"Oh yeah! Right in the middle of the action!" Leo laughed.

Oh my God, this is so uncomfortable.

"What are you guys waiting for...? Ah!" Bree said surprised. "Were you guys... yeah."

Oh not Bree.

"You know what guys-..." I startled but Mag cut me off.

"I'm very happy to see you guys," she lift up the bed and leaned to the door, "but if you could give us a few seconds, and I'll come back to you later. Ok, bye!" and she slammed the door on their faces.

She leaned to my side and gave me a kiss.

"We'll finish later." She winked at me. She lifted me off her bed and I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Ok" I flirted.

She directed me to the door. She opened it and everyone fell to the ground. We walked over them and headed to the lab. They were still listening.

"Hey, hum." I stopped her and leaned her close to me, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Oh darling, my life has it's hope again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Double M