First 4!!!

Congrats! 4 of you have been accepted to become a true sparkle! ✨ 

You 4 will be the first true sparkles ever!! 

Scroll down and see if you've been accepted!!

Scroll down all the way to the bottom for more info 

I have commented on everyone tagging them =)

Member 1

@lillylillylilly03 you've been accepted! Your an amazing friend and have a giant heart filled with kindness, i am so happy that your part of the army =)

Member 2

@ILoveDiapers01 you've been accepted! I know for a fact that you care about people and want to help others, you will definitely help Wattpad!

Member 3

@Amanda904040 you've been accepted! I've seen you voting on my books since I first started this account and that means you definitely help, support other people here too, I'm glad your a member of the army =)

Member 4

@RealBJ You've been accepted! I know that you are nice to everyone and care about people, I am so excited for you too be part of the army!  

Message to my true sparkles: I am so excited to have you all on the army! I will give you all more info shortly and soon add u all to my bio =)

To anyone else who wants to join, just go to the chapter 'how to become a true sparkle' and you'll find out everything there!