➥ Epilogue

❝ University ❞

University

❝ RENNA! GET YOUR ASS here now!! ❞ Danny yells out, entering the bigger and improved Penthouse on the other side of the Graves Estate

RENNA! GET YOUR ASS here now!! Danny yells out, entering the bigger and improved Penthouse on the other side of the Graves Estate. The sliding doors open voice recognition, the place lighting up with a bright white light.

Inside, four different vehicles sat in the dead center. A yellow Camaro, A Hummer, GMC TopKick pick up and a large semi-truck with flames on its exterior.

Ratchet! Where's Renna?! ❞ Danny yells again, watching as Ratchet transforms from his alt mode, staying sitting on the ground.    ❝ Where she normally is. ❞ Ratchet points at the Semi-truck, making Danny rolls his eyes and walk to the truck.

Optimus! Wake Renna up! ❞ A few moments pass by, and nothing was heard by the Semi-truck, making Danny sigh.                  ❝ Please?

The semi-truck, seeming to have been satisfied honked loudly, a scream erupting from the cab of the truck.

FUCK!!

Danny crosses his arms, watching as a woman climbs from Optimus' cab, a blanket over her shoulders.

Danny, I'm trying to get my beauty sleep. ❞ Renna said, wrapping herself in the blanket. Danny stands straight walking towards Renna. ❝ What? You are sleeping inside of Optimus from now on?