1:Finding out and healing wounds

𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It's been a year since William came home from 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 war. He been busy with work to get his mind off of what happened. I don't blame him really. I waken up from my sleep and notice William wasn't next to me as usual. He probably stood up all night again. Ever since last year William been having nightmares. I tried to get ready for work but for some odd reason I felt the need to throw up. I got up and rushed to the bathroom. When I arrived at the bathroom I lifted up the toilet seat and I vomited a lot. Why am I throwing up? I wasn't sick yesterday. And why do I crave pizza and ice cream? Wait am I? No I can't be.. Right? I grabbed a pregnancy test when I found out I was pregnant with Norman and when I did what I need to do and check it. It was green.I WAS PREGNANT! I went down stairs to tell William the news.

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗠 𝗣𝗢𝗩

( the images I'm about to place are from the Vietnam War please proceed with caution)

I was looking at my old army uniform it was torn . I still remember that war...

The bodies of my comrades and former friends

The bodies of my comrades and former friends... And innocent people...

We were never meant to be in that war!

Clara:William.

My wife voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

William:Hm?

Clara:look.

She placed a pregnancy test on the table and when I saw it it was green.

William:I It's positive.

Clara nodded with a smile.

Clara:William I know you are still suffering from the trauma but maybe it's time to let go. Do it for me. Do it for this child. Please?

I looked at her with tears.I hugged her tightly. I kneel down looking at her belly.

William:Hi kiddo this is your daddy speaking. You may not be born yet but me, your mom, your sisters and brothers will always love you no matter what.

𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄..

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: y'all are probably wondering, why am I rebooting this again? Well, I feel like there was a lack of horror and Gore stuff in my previous book it didn't have that horror vibe I wanted so why not reboot it? Note this is not based of VHS fnaf tho it will have reference