2:Naming

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩
(So basically I decided to take inspiration from twisted movie by secret4studio and fnaf vhs so basically Y/n is the reason why Freddy's exist)

Vanessa was watching TV with Elizabeth, Michael was playing pac man, and Norman was drawing until William and Clara walked in.

Clara:Kids good news. Y'all are having another sibling!

𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Wow another sibling :0 . I'M SO HAPPY ☺I'M GONNA PROTECT MY NEW SIBLING! Hmm I wonder if they want to play toys with me🤔?

𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗘𝗟 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Cool another sibling. I hope this one doesn't whine a lot. Eh what I'm saying of course it will. But it doesn't matter I'll protect my new brother or sister. (Ok so Micheal won't bully until y/n death).

𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Another sibling? Cool!I wonder if they'll like fredbear?

𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗢𝗩

WOOOOOOHOOOO! I'M GONNA HAVE A BABY SIBLING! THIS IS THE GREATEST THING OF MY LIFE!!!!WE GONNA PLAY! EAT ICE CREAM! TELL STORIES!

𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

CLARA:Ok kid's. I'm gonna write boy and girl on the piece of paper and y'all would write down names on the paper. Ok?

Vanessa:Ok mom!

So I did. I grabbed a piece of paper and William gave me a pencil and I labeled boy and girl and the kids write names on the paper.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗜!

After the kids were done writing names I looked at all the names. They were nice names but one caught my eye. It was on the boy side it said Y/n

William noticed I stared at that name for a long time.

William:You like that name huh?

Clara:I do. I don't know why but it seems like a perfect name for the baby if its a boy.

William:Hm maybe you're right.

Me and William kissed.

Vanessa:Eww mom and dad are kissing.

I grin.

Clara:Hm? Ok. HERE COMES THE KISSING MONSTER!

My kids run and giggle while me and William chased them. I was glad for the new member of the family was changing my family life for the best.