3:BABY SHOWER

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩

It was the baby shower for the baby after weeks they found out the baby gender.  At Fredbears 2 guys named Xino Afton and Victor were working.

Xino: thank God we finally gotten these thing moved.

They looked at the 2 animatronics

Victor: so you're going to Mr

Victor: so you're going to Mr. Afton  baby shower?

Xino:Nah  you know my wife doesn't want me to drink a lot of root beer she'll kill me for being late.

Victor: I think I might go home to, you know, tonight, we got a night shift.

Xino groans.

Xino: Dude, I totally forgot about that. Tho why do we have to watch these things? It's not like nobody's gonna steal them. I mean, who wants to steal these creepy ass motherfuckers?

They looked at the 2 animatronics.

Victor: hey, chill about that, you know, my niece and nephew love them.

Xino: That reminds me how's little Cassidy and M/n? I heard Cassidy's going to  kindergarten.

Victor:They're fine. Tho Cassidy, doesn't like the purple. You know how she hates girly color's.

Xino chuckled.

Xino: looks like little Cassidy's growing up to be a rebellious child.

Victor: Yeah, I am about to head home, see you tonight man.

Xino:You too. Also make sure to get pizza and I mean  a lot of pizza and I will get sodas for tonight because ain't no way I'm gonna watch this place for my brother  without some entertainment and some food.

Victor:K.

𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥

(This was 1972 this has nothing to do with Superman so I don't want to see no memes)

Norman and Elizabeth were playing tag with each other  while Michael was talking with his friends and Vanessa was playing with her toys.

Amanda:Wow Clara this  baby shower is amazing. I haven't seen the whole neighborhood come to something big ever since the opening of Fredbears.

Clara giggles softly.

Clara:I know.

William and Henry were discussing something in William shed.

Henry: William we need new animatronics.

William sighs.

Willian: Henry, we've been over this, Fred bears family diner is fine as it is.

Henry:I know but_

William:How about we stop talking about work and enjoy the party.

Henry:You're right.

Clara:EVERYONE IT'S TIME FOR THE BABY GENDER!

Everyone surrounds the big table and when William cuts the cake.   A blue balloon comes out of the cake.

Clara:IT'S A BOY!!

Everyone cheered. The Afton family was having another boy. This was a happiest moment for everyone.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

(So if you're wondering who Victor is in my fnaf book this is  experimental cross over between me and Victor_TheRiper books hoping to combine lore)