1

Author POV

KIMHAN Theerapanyakul entered the hall as there were a lot of fans seated in the vacant area.

It was a open interview and fans and artists can have a great interaction like this.

KIMHAN is soooooo special.

The world can stay all night awake listening to him.

He is a very great singer.

For being 32, he looks absolutely more younger.

My girls tried their luck and failed in getting ahold of this man.

He is the inspiration for many people.

Many people call him amazing as he is a singer, dancer, actor.

In addition to these he is also the CEO of T - MUSICS.

He released a new album recently and it felt all the listeners feel love spreading in the air as the longing that the lyrics presented didn't escape their ears.

It felt soo good yet sooo sad .

This interview was held in the part of the celebration of Kimhan's album reaching the top of music charts.

All the fans started namely "CHAINS" started celebrating the huge success of their artist.

The session started...

??: SIR WHAT IS THE REAL REASON BEHIND THE FANDOM NAME "CHAINS" ???

K: WELL... IT COMES AFTER THE NAME OF AN IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE AS I SAID MANY TIMES... HE WAS A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE...

???: SIR... MANY FANS ARE CURIOUS... ARE YOU DATING MS. OLIVIA??

He stared at his co singer as she was blushing...

K: NO KHAP.. WE ARE JUST GOOD FRIENDS... RIGHT MS. OLIVIA??

O: KHAP...

The session went on for a while...

There were multiple questions about the album, the personal life of the artist etc.

?: SIR... YOUR SONGS ALWAYS SEEM TO MAKE AUDIENCE FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ACTUALLY MISSING SOMEONE??
IS THIS JUST A FEELING OR IS THERE A STORY SIR??

That one question from a fan had his mind reeling back to his memory that the artist never really forgot...
He misses him with every breath he takes...

KIMHAN: THAT IS FOR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE... WE GOT SEPARATED BECAUSE OF A FEW REASONS... I JUST REALLY WISH HE WAS HERE WITH ME NOW...

The hall stilled with the answer of the singer. No one expected this answer...

All the eyes were staring at him shocked, confused...

Except for a couple of eyes... They were wet with tears as he was suffering equally...