10

Author POV

The past...

On that day
Porchay walked into the decided place as he started to look for a familiar face. Someone or a muscular man came forward to get porchay in to the cafe that is right behind. The lady is too smart. She was just checking if he really came there alone. He thought that if she knew both of them really well, it must be someone from the company. And boy... He was soo right. He saw a lady sitting in red outfit as she screams money. Her single hair strand to her toe nail screams and smells expensiveness and power. She waved PORCHAY over to the table as a smirk played on her lips.

She showed the pictures she gathered about porchay and Kimhan. She immediately started making a deal.

L: BOY. YOU ACTUALLY KNOW BETTER OFF. YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN ANY RELATIONSHIP FOR THE PURPOSE OF FAN SERVICE IN THIS INDUSTRY. THEN WHY ARE YOU GUYS PRACTICALLY LIVING TOGETHER??? JUST SEPARATE FROM EACH OTHER I DON'T HAVE TYM FOR THESE LIL ANTICS OF YOURS. KIM IS THE PRECIOUS TREASURE. I CAN MAKE MONEY OUT OF HIM WITH HOS ANGELIC VOICE. YOU BETTER BACK OFF FROM THE RELATIONSHIP CAUSE I WANT NO PROBLEMS ABSOLUTELY. GOTTA LEAVE.

She started walking only to come to a halt on hearing Porchays voice.

P: NOW THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR MONOLOGUE LEMME SPEAK MADAM. ITS TRULY DISGUSTING HOW A WOMAN LIJE YOU SPEAKS LIKE EMOTIONS ARE ACTUALLY NOTHING. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO KIMHAN. CAUSE HIS WAVE ALREDY STARTED OFF WELL AND NOW YOUR COMPANY CAN GO TO 0 JUST TRYING WITH KIMHAN. SOO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO??? TRY ME AND ILL STILL STAY WITH MY MAN...

Porchay left with that. The lady got pretty furious. She made a call to get her job done.

The next day, he was being treated like an outcast and suddenly how training came to a halt. His future work got transferred to someone else. He also got fired. None knew why everything is happening except the little hench men of that lady and porchay.

And worst part is he even got pushed in to an accident by the lady. A heavy carrier vehicle came with a full force knocking the air out of the lungs of porchay. Later he was taken to a hospital. He was unconscious for a day and later he woke up to find his face half burnt and his body half damaged. His leg fractured and much more.

He still did not want to part from Kimhan at all. But his devil's got the best out of his sanity and he left Kimhan. He felt insecured about how he became useless. He will remain so for a few years as a part of the treatment. Kimhan got the breakup letter. Chay saw everything and then he committed his first attempt to take his own life. But thanks to the old nurse who came on time to find a wrist bleeding porchay and saved him.

***********

T

hen porchays words came to an end. Kim.just hugged the fragile body as he felt tears slipping from his eyes. They stayed like that for sometime. Later Kimhan spoke up...

K: BABY. I KNOW IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN TOUGH FOR YOU TAKE EVERYTHING ALL ALONE. AM SORRY.
AM SOO SORRY I NEVER KNEW WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WITH YOU ALLL THE THIS TIME. I KNEW YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME, BUT I KEPT THE BLAME ON YOU FOR YEARS. AM SOOO SRYY.  I AM REALLY TERRIBLE FOR LEAVING YOU THERE WITH THAY SHIT. BUT I CANNOT BE AWAY FROM YOU. I DONT CARE ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK, WHAT YOU DO, NOTHING. I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. I CAN'T BREATH WITHOUT YOU AND YOU LEFT ME TO SURVIVE??? PLZZ STAY WITH ME MY LOVE 💕

C: BUT P'KIM AM NOW ALMOST A CRIPPLE AND....

K: YOU ARR NOT CRIPPLE. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE SOO BEAUTIFUL.

C: I LOVE YOU TOO P'KIM. I ALWAYS WAS IN A FEAR OF GIVING YOU TO ANYONE ALTHOUGH I WAS THE ONE THAT LEFT YOU BEHIND. AM SRY... 

K: AM ALL YOURS MY LOVE ..... BY THE WAY THAT LADY... WHO IS SHE??

Chat was hesitating. But Kim lifted chays face and looked into his eyes with determination.

C: MS. TAEMRAK... THE MOTHER OF MS.PEACH... LATER I KNEW THAT PEAXH SAS HAVING A MAJOR CRUSH ON YOU AND HER MOTHER TOOK THE SITUATION INTO HER HANDS. BUT MS.PEACH DIDN'T EVEN KNEW OF OUR RELATIONSHIP SOO PLZZ DON'T BLAME HER NOW. ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE AND HER FIANCE MS. AMI ARE GETTING A CHILD TOGETHER.

K: THATS REALLY AN UPDATE OF THE INDUSTRY. YOU ARE REALLY FORWARD THOUGH YOU LEFT LONG AGO.

C: WELL OF COURSE. I LEFT MY HANDSOME BOYFRIEND THERE.  NEED TO KEEP TABS.

Kim chuckled at chays words and he leaned in to kiss those pretty lips. Even with that kind of appearance, Kim still felt chay was the most beautiful creature on this earth.

After a few days, Kim announced his fans about chay and his back story with all the proofs. The fans were devastated at the cruelty of the lady. Ms. Peach herself started to despise her mother. Ms. Taemrak didn't expect this from her own daughter.

3 days later...

News broadcast headlines...

Ms.Taemrak, the mother of Ms. Peach was found in a blood pool as she committed a suicide.
She left a letter behind writing how guilty she felt for doing all these things to porchay.
But no one found it easy to believe those words.

************************

Am soo sryyy
This story actually did not come out as my expectations...
Am soo sorry if someone is actually disappointed with the story line.

I don't even know. I feel like deleting the entire shit.
But for the readers who have been waiting for an update, this is a thank-you....

And plzz lemme know if you want an epilogue...
If yes also lemme know how you want it...
A smutty one...
A fluffy one...
A general day of kimchays life after this...
Etc...
Comments are must cause am gonna make a choice according to highly requested once....

Love you
_Lia💜