4

Authors POV
9years ago
It was about the season of winter. But the weather was pretty good.

A boy with a bad boy aura with his hair pulled in to a ponytail was waiting for his lover. Then came in the boy was exactly opposite for this one. The beautiful boy with dripping innocent in his face walked in with a beautiful smile. Straightly headed towards his boyfriend he lean then and press the soft kiss against his lovers lips.

Kimhan looked down on his boyfriend as porchay looks up with innocence. It was as if they were a beautiful bubble.

Kimhan was the first one to fall in love. It took him a great effort. To make porchay fall. But porchay definitely did fall harder.

It was about the 1 st and 2 nd year of their university. Porchay and Kim were from the same department as they love music.

Porchay was a junior of Kim who had him wrapped around his finger. They shared a common dream of becoming singers.

They applied for a music company. Even if they were just students they got accepted as trainees. In the company they never behaved like friends. No one knew of their relationship.

Everything was going well.

Kim accepted a new work. It was love album. Porchay could not get happier. Porchay was also getting a good few offers from some intrested investors. His voice really caught some attention.

Their friends from the company were also very happy for them. It was a smooth sail until...

Present...

Kim woke up from his sleep. He looked around it was around 6 in the morning. He found himself in his previous night outfit. He decided to freshen up still thinking about his dreams that was involving his past with his LOVER. porchay is still Kim's lover. Kim belives in their love very much. Someone just couldn't handle his beautiful their love was and everything just got messed up.

New tears brimmed in his eyes. He pushed himself up and started freshening up. His only motivation was

Porchay will not be happy seeing me being disrespectful towards my work...

I love you porchay....

A/N
°KINN IS THE BROTHER OF PORCHAY...
°KINN AND PORSCHE ARE LOVERS...
°KINN PORSCHE AND KIM ARE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS...
°KIM IS AN ORPHAN...
°THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS POVS WERE NOT MENTIONED PURPOSEFULLY...
ITS CAUSE I PLANNED IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY...
°BUT I SAW THAT A FEW READERS WERE GETTING CONFUSED SOO I WILL MENTION POVS...
°BUT PLZZ NOTE THAT IT WILL MOSTLY BE IN AUTHOR POV ONLY...

°PLZZ VOTE A LOT... THANK YOU... I LOVE YOU...°