3

Author POV

The man left his younger brother to sleep in exhaustion as he got called to pick up his drunk boss.

He was on the way to the bar as he was nervous.

He reached to the most expensive bar and pub and started searching for his boss.

There sat more like drunk dead Kimhan Theerapanyakul.

He was laying on the bar counter as there were about 20 shots beside him.

He fainted from extra shots as he was furiously red from the drunkenness.

The man just got to his job and started taking the singer as he lifts him up.

Bringing him up to the car, he hears incoherent words from the singers lips.

Plzzz....
Am not gonna let you go ...
I love you soo much baby.
Plzzz stay here...

Tears started slipping from the man's eyes as he looks at the broken expression on the pretty face of Kimhan.

The muscular man started having tears. He was getting broken from inside. He could not handle it anymore. He started getting him out of the bar as he was thrown in the back seat.

He was leaning on the car door as tears started slipping from his eyes. Then another pair of arms embraced him and started consoling him.

It's ok kinn... Both of them will pass this period .
Your brother and out friend they are being tested. They will get through this. Please do not cry my love...

Kinn slowly gathered his emotions as Porsche softly pressed a forehead kiss and smile all while swallowing his sorrow.

Then they got into the car and left the place. Kimhan was dropped in his mansion. He was laid on the bed as Porsche stayed to take care of his friend. And kinn left the mansion to go back to his brother porschay as he was not feeling well too.

This entire process is being observed by a pair of eyes that contained a weird obsession for the drunk singer there.

She heard porsche's words and smirked.

As if am gonna ever let that happen.

You have grown soo much physically but not mentally.

How cute is your innocence.

She whispered to herself.

Her cigarette was batted against the window on the outside as she looks at porchays picture while crumbling it.