Chapter 1

⚠️16+ story⚠️
‼️Bad Grammar‼️
⚠️Appleradio/RadioApple⚠️
‼️Typos‼️

Ever since the extermation ended, the hotel was getting a lot more sinners who were willing to stay in the hotel to improve and change their ways, obviously Charlie was immensely happy about this.

•-Time Skip-•

One day Charlie's Father named Lucifer Morningstar called Charlie, she was pretty shocked her father called since they haven't really been in touch after the extermination, She was curious about why her father called, and what he could possibly want but she really didnt mind since they grew close.

She answer the phone without hesitation, "Hey dad!" She answered her voice sounding lively as ever as she smiled.

Lucifer's lips curved into an assured smile as he found out Charlie was doing as well as ever and was still happy like the usual sweet little girl he saw in her. "Hey uhm, char-char, I was asking if I uhm.." Lucifer struggled to speak as he was embarassed about what he was about to say.

"What is it dad? I'm sure I can help you with it. I haven't really been busy these days since the others really wanted me to rest." Charlie happily answered.

"Uhm I was thinking if I uhm could stay in the hotel..?" Lucifer asked Charlie having second thoughts about what he said since they hadn't really been in touch and he just suddenly called to ask for a favor.

Charlie was shocked about his request but happy and excited at the same time, "Of course dad! You’re always welcome here!" Charlie squealed in excitement causing everyone to look at her in confusion.

Vaggie walked up to her an eyebrow slightly raised. “What was that about hon?" Vaggie asked Charlie curious as to who she was talking to.

Charlie hurriedly pulled vaggie somewhere private in order not to confuse anyone further with her squealing, "Dad's staying at the hotel!” Charlie said happily as she hugged Vaggie tightly out of excitement.

Vaggies eyes widened in shock pulling away from the hug as she heard Charlie state that her dad was staying at the hotel.  "Your dad is staying at the hotel?!" Vaggie said in shock as her jaw slightly dropped, the first time she met Lucifer wasn’t already awkward enough but the fact that he was staying was gonna be much worse.

Charlie jumped in joy clearly showing how much she had missed her dad since he left after the extermination. “Yeah, hes staying!" Charlie said with a wide grin on her face.

"We need this place to get cleaned ASAP!" Vaggie said as she hurriedly walked to the lounge to call for the others.

"Yeah, Great idea Babe!" Charlie shouted to Charlie as she sighed from excitement, trying to calm down. Charlie catched up to Vaggie speaking as they both walked to the lounge where the others were. "I'll ask dad when he's coming to the hotel." Charlie said reassuringly to Vaggie so she wouldn’t panic.

Vaggie’s lips curved into a touched smile as she gave Charlie a peck on the cheek. "Alright hon, I'll tell them to start cleaning" Vaggie said to Charlie as they both arrived in the lounge.

Charlie called his dad to ask him when he was staying at the hotel, "So uhm dad when are you going to stay at the hotel?" Charlie asked his Father, Lucifer Answered "Maybe tomorrow sweetie" he answered "Alright dad!" She ended the call excitedly.

Husk and Angel were confused as hell why they were cleaning the Hotel, "Hey, Why are we cleaning anyway?" Angel asked Charlie, "Dad's staying at the hotel tomorrow!!".

Angel was surprised about this "The king of hell?" Angel asked "No, The janitor, of course! Are you dumb or just stupid?" Husk answered Angel instead of Charlie.

"Fuck off husk" Angel answered flipping him off, "do that again I dare you, you bitch" husk glared at Angel "aww is the pussy mad?" Angel answered teasing husker, "How about you guys start cleaning instead of fucking arguing over stupid fucking things?!" Vaggie Yelled at them.

"Whoah Chillax Girly, I was just defending myself" Angel answered vaggie "Angel You Better start cleaning or you'll start paying rent!" Vaggie told angel completely pissed of what's his doing.

"Alright, alright, Chill, I was just joking" Angel rolled his eyes at vaggie ang took a broon ang starts cleaning the hotel.

•~-A few minutes later-~•

"Ey, where the hell is niffty?" Angel asked vaggie, "Had a day off." Vaggie said, completely showing not interested in any conversation with Angel.

"not fair!" Angel said "can you shut up, Charlie will be here any minute", as the hotel door opened, everyone knew it was Charlie, "looks like She's here toots", Angel said teasingly.

"Guess I'm out of here-" Angel was cut shortly by vaggie pulling the back of his clothes "hey, what the fuck?!" Angel Yelled "You're staying here and cleaning this hotel!" Vaggie Yelled.

"Woah babe calm down" Charlie Comforting Vaggie, "I'm sorry babe," Vaggie apologize to Charlie for yelling.

"Angel would you please start cleaning?" Charlie asked politely, "Sure princess" Angel Smiled, "Where's alastor by the way?" Charlie asked.

"Don't know, and don't care" Husk answered, "He's at the balcony" Vaggie answered, "Thanks husk for an rude Answer, and thanks babe"
Welcome Sweetheart.
After they cleaned up alastor went down and asked Charlie"Charlie dear, Why is it so clean here~?" Alastor asked, "Of I forgot to tell you that dad's staying tomorrow at the hotel!" Charlie said happily.

Alastor was not happy about this, because he knew they wouldn't get along, "Charlie dear, Are you joking?" Alastor asked Charlie, "No, I know you guys wouldn't get Along but maybe this would help?" Charlie answered Happily, Alastor sigh's "Fine dear, but maybe we should get some rest" Alastor said.

After that they went to bed, Charlie was excited of how her father was coming to the hotel .

•~-the next day-•~

Charlie was getting ready, Vaggie was preparing breakfast, Husk and Angel was at the Bar chatting, and Alastor was not very excited.

A few hours later A portal Opened Infront of the hotel, Lucifer came out of the portal and slowly knocked on the door.

"That must be him!" Charlie yelled, Alright everyone be ready, Charlie opened the door and saw his father "Hey da-" Charlie was cut With his father hugging him "Ohh Charlie I missed you!" Lucifer was hugging Charlie tightly "I.... Missed.... You.... Too.... Dad..." Lucifer finally Got off Charlie, "Welcome to the hazbin hotel dad" Charlie greated Her father happily, "Uhm dad, You're room is next beside Alastor's room, is that fine with you?" Charlie Asked her father nervously.

That's it for now I'm so tired,
•-this is my first story, sorry about it if it was short-•

Words counted: 1141 words