Chapter 13

Charlie ran to the bathroom which made both Lucifer and Alastor stand there.

They waited for Charlie and Vaggie to finish it took them 30 minutes.

They chatted for a while before Vaggie and Charlie came out of their room.

"You look nice sweetie!" Lucifer said making his daughter happy.

"Thanks dad, you look nice too!" She thanked him as the four of them went to the elevator.

It was pretty tight since the elevator was small Alastor had to carry Lucifer (in a bridal style)

Lucifer was blushing crazy and kept squirming but after the elevator door opened Alastor put down Lucifer.

As he held his hands so as Vaggie did to Charlie.

As they walked out of the hotel Lucifer held on Alastor tight not noticing about it.

"What's the matter darling?~" Alastor asked confused why he was holding him tighter than usual.

"I have a bad feeling about here" Lucifer said as he looked around to see if there was threat's or something.

But before he could react some arrows we're coming at Charlie he then protected them with his wings.

Causing the arrows go through his wings he didn't care about this, he only cared of them making them safe.

But his wings healed after all since he can heal himself.

Charlie was indeed surprised about this Vaggie took out her wings too covering her lover.

Alastor was shocked about he then told his shadow who was doing this.

He found it was one of the vees "Vox" they found out it was coming for Alastor.

But since his aim was bad it came for Charlie instead Lucifer was furious about this.

That someone was trying to hurt Charlie and his lover but Alastor calmed him down.

"It's okay darling" Alastor said before giving Lucifer a kiss on the cheek making him calm down.

Charlie was indeed shock about this since the only person who can calm him down was Lilith but Alastor?

He did surely loved him.

Meanwhile what the Lilith in heaven.

She somehow found someone, that she loved.

How? Who would it be? Is it true?.

Back with them.

"Dad why did it attack us?!" Charlie said freaking out as she hugged her lover covering her with her wings.

"Don't be afraid sweetie everything's okay now" Lucifer said Comforting his daughter.

He then felt someone's hands wrapped around his waist which startled.

He looked at the hands and was reliefed it wasn't someone else.