Chapter 2

Lucifer chuckled Nervously, "What? Your joking right?" He asked his daughter not wanting to have a room next to the radio demon, "No dad, All of the rooms are already reserve, and that's the only room that is vacant."

"Fine, as long he doesn't disturb me" Lucifer Answered, "Great!" Charlie answered, "Where's my room sweetie?" Lucifer asked his daughter nicely "Last floor, you can take the elevator if you want" Charlie said, "Sure Sweetie no problem, I'll be heading to my room sweetie, if you need me I'll be there".

"Sure dad" Charlie answered his father, waving goodbye at her, Lucifer went to the last floor (9th floor)  as he walked pass Alastor rooms and went to his .

"Maybe this won't be so bad after all," he mumbled to himself looking at the ring on his hand "Oh Lilith.... Where did you go..? Why did you leave so sudden..?" Lucifer looked almost crying.

•~-A few minutes later-~•

He heard a knock on his, "Who could that be?" He think before, opening the door, seeing Alastor "Oh it's you, what do you want?" Lucifer asked really annoyed, "Dinner's ready Charlie said~" Alastor Answered not wanting A conversation with him.

"Alright, tell Charlie I'll be down" Lucifer Answered him, not looking in his eyes "Charlie said your coming with me~" Alastor said "Oh hell no" Lucifer Answered him.

"Your fault, your daughter will be so disappointed~" Alastor said teasingly, "Fine!" Lucifer Shouted, but not the loud, "Just wait" Lucifer closed his door, after a few minutes, he opened the door again, Wearing his casual suit.

"Alright let's go" Lucifer said rolling his eyes at Alastor "Lovely~" Alastor Answered weirdly "oh shut up." Lucifer Answered him "It's the short king in a bad mood~?" Alastor teased him Playfully "Ugh! Your the worst!" Lucifer Shouted.

As they got into the elevator together, Alastor felt a sharp pain in his body "Fuck..." Alastor mumbled, But Lucifer heard him "What?" Lucifer asked coldly "It's nothing dear~" Alastor Answered "Your a bad liar Alastor, Clearly your hurt from the extermation" Lucifer said "How did you know dear~?" Alastor asked in surprise about how'd he knew about he was hurt, "We'll talk later, we're already here."

Lucifer Answered, he got off the Elevator, and saw Charlie preparing the plates on the dining table "Charlie!!!" He shouted when he saw his daughter "hey dad! You ready to eat?" Charlie asked his father Nicely  "Sure! What do you have in mind?" Lucifer asked excitedly looking at his daughter "We made your favorite! Pancakes!" Lucifer got really excited of how his daughter made him pancakes "Really?!" He looked at his daughter excitedly "Yeah dad, enjoy your food" Charlie said nicely.

"Thank you so much sweetie!" Lucifer thanked his daughter before eating the pancakes "This is really good sweetie!" Lucifer said to his daughter "Glad you liked it you!" Charlie answered.

After they finished eating, they went to the living room to do some trust exercise, "Okay guys this exercise will be.... Sharing a room with your partner!" Charlie said excitedly "Alright, the rules are simple, just share with your partner's room for a week and bond with each other, no fighting or killing" Charlie said, "Okay so the partners will be Vaggie And me, Husker and Angel, Dad and Alastor!"

Lucifer was surprised about what his daughter said and couldn't find the words to say anything. "Charlie dear are you joking~?" Alastor said Nicely "Nope! And no changing partner's!" Charlie said which made them in shock, "But Charlieee-" Lucifer was cut off by Charlie saying "No dad, The bonding will start tonight," Charlie said looking down at his father.

•~-at midnight-~•

"I hate this so much" Lucifer said to himself not wanting to share with Alastor, a few minutes later, he heard a knock on his door, he went to get it, and saw Alastor "Oh great you again, what do you want this time?" Lucifer said Coldly.

"We'll be sleeping on your room, Charlie said~" Alastor said to Lucifer, "fine, come in" Lucifer rolled his eyes Before letting Alastor in, "Nice duck pajamas you have~" Alastor said teasingly, Lucifer turned red about what he said "Shut up." Lucifer Answered coldly, "Didn't we talked about that stupid wound you have" Lucifer said while sitting on his bed "Yeah what about it~?" Alastor Answered him curiously, "I'll heal it" Lucifer Answered, Alastor was surprised about what he said.

"What was that~? I clearly didn't heard you right~" Alastor said while looking at Lucifer "I know you heard me, come here I'll heal that" Lucifer said while looking at Alastor.

"but dear I can-" Alastor was cut off by Lucifer shushing me "Okay can you just come here? Before I change my mind" Lucifer said Annoyed "Fine dear~" Alastor Answered Lucifer

Alastor when to the bed, sitting next to Lucifer "Lift your shirt up" Lucifer Said to Alastor, "Is it necessary dear~?" Alastor asked "Yes! I won't be able to heal your wound if you keep asking!" Lucifer said.

As Alastor life his shirt up, Showing a big wound at him, "Adam really hit you that had huh?" Lucifer asked before speaking again "Now hold still I'll be healing this."

•~-That's it for I'm really sorry if this was short-~•
Words counted: 881 words