Chapter 7

(thanks for the views🥹🥹)

"I just uhm..." Lucifer was struggling to speak and trying to find an excuse for why he took so long in the kitchen.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer if you don't want to!" Charlie said before Alastor came in.

"Hey dad!" Charlie said before offering her a seat next to her. This made everyone shocked about he called Alastor dad which made Lucifer flustered a bit "Yo Charlie why'd you called him dad?" Angel asked before letting Charlie speak "oh it's nothing really!" "Mhm." Angel answered Charlie as they continued to watch the tv.

"No thank you my dear!~ I'll be heading to cannibal town! See you later!~" Alastor said before heading outside and went to cannibal town.

While he was walking he saw Vox again.

Alastor didn't talk to him not even a bit.

"So al.." Vox said before he speak again "I was wondering if you wanna join my group?" Vox offered to Alastor of course Alastor shoked his head saying no.

"What?!" Vox got mad after Alastor saying no to him Alastor just walked away not causing any trouble.

As he went to Rosie's parlor and saw she was helping her last costumer, after she did that she saw Alastor.

"Alastor? Alastor! Long time no see!" Rosie said happily before giving Alastor a hug "ahh yes, hello dear Rosie~" "what brings you here?" Rosie asked joyfully.

"Well uhm.. it's because about someone" Alastor said before he blushed a little, as Rosie's smile grew bigger, "I'm for you Alastor, now tell me what's this person and who is it?" Rosie said before setting on the chair as she offered Alastor to sit but he perfers standing.

After telling Rosie about the person and his feelings about him Rosie was really happy for him about his feelings and he found someone he knew.

"Who could that be?" Rosie asked joyfully before letting Alastor speak, of course this made Alastor blushed, "Lucifer.." he spoke quietly trying not to show some emotions of him.

"The king himself?" Rosie was surprised about and asked before Alastor nodded his head, "I'm really happy for you al!" Rosie said before they chatted a little.

It was around 4:30 Pm "ahh Rosie I should be going now" Alastor said before waving bye to Rosie "Alright see you soon darling!" Rosie waved goodbye to Alastor before arranging her parlor nicely.

As Alastor arrived at the hotel, he greeted Charlie "hi dear charlie" As he greeted Charlie at the kitchen cooking for their dinner "hey dad" Of course this made Alastor blushed before he spoke again "I was wondering if where you're father could be?" Alastor said before letting Charlie speak Again.

"He's upstairs try checking his room if there's no answer trying checking the balcony" Charlie said as she cooked with vaggie "Thank you my dear!" As Alastor teleported away, he went to the balcony first.

"Ahh there you are~" Alastor spoke behind Lucifer "Ah! Now tell me every single detail on your day!" Lucifer demanded Alastor to tell everything.

"Why?~ are you jealous my dear~?" Alastor answered teasingly this made Lucifer turned red even more "just tell me!" Lucifer shouted but it wasn't loud enough for everyone to hear downstairs.