Project announcement

Jiro pov:

It was the middle of class and I was trying to pay attention but my thoughts had other ideas and now I was stuck thinking about one person. This one person was beautiful and intelligent and there's a lot more since they are my crush. Momo yaoyorzu the nicest and most beautiful girl in the class and she was my crush.

But it was sad since I knew a girl that beautiful and that intelligent had to be single. And I was pretty sure yaomomo likes todoroki because 1 he was smart like her, 2 he was one of the strongest guy in the class and 3 she hangs out with him a lot. I know they might just be friends or something but sometimes when I see her with him I see her blushing about something. But I never knew what the conversation was about.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear mister aizawa talking about a project that had to have 4 people in their group to make the project work better. Sensei also mentions we can pick our own groups as long as we do the project. Then he said we could all find our group.

As soon as aizawa was done talking I felt someone nudge my shoulder, and I see a certain yellow haired guy. Denki kaminari, my best friend and he was smiling like the idiot he was.

"Hey jiro! Wanna be in a group?"  kaminari asked still smiling and I sighed with a small smile. "Sure you dork" I chuckled as I nudged his stomach since he was standing next to me and he nudged me. He made a dramatic gasp.

"How dare you hit me like that!" He said in a dramatically tone and I laughed at his funny actions. As I was laughing I could see denki become a little nervous as he started to look around the room a little and I calmed down and became a little worried.

"What's wrong" I asked him in a low tone so no one could hear me and he looked at me with a nervous smile. "I'm okay but I think someone is glaring at me but I can't find anyone looking at me" denki explained and I took in all the information he said.

"Anyway, do you know who else could be in our group? Sensei said we needed four people for the project and currently there's only two of us" I say as I look around and when Denki said someone was glaring at me it reminded me of class earlier. I was focused on class when I felt a pair of eyes on the back of my head like someone was staring and me but not glaring at me like with Denki.

kaminari smirked at me when I looked back at him then we gestured to a certain someone and I blushed a little. Denki knew I had a crush on the famous yaomomo and he as gesturing to her with his head. "No" is all I could muster up to him

"Aww come on! This might be your only chance to get close to them without making some dumb excuse like usual" kaminari complained and I sighed annoyed as I stood up.

I glance over at momo to see her blushing again and looking at shoto with a nervous smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to karminari who was mopping because I said no and I scoff. "Fine" I mumble and his face lit up and he grabbed my hand with his hand with stars in his eyes. "Your gunna thank me so much when you and her are together" Denki whispered since he knew I didn't tell anyone I was bisexual but my parents and kaminari.

I rolled my eyes again before he started dragging me over to momo and shoto.

We let go of me when we stopped in front of them and denki started the conversation while I avoided eye contact with momo because I knew I would blush if I looked at her beautiful eyes.

"Hey Yaomomo! And hello todoroki" kaminari said with a smile. Momo nodded in greeting and todoroki did the same. "Are you two partners for the group project?" Denki asked as I glanced at denki to see him still smiling.

"Yes but we need two more people." Shoto said in his usual emotionless tone as momo joined the conversation. "Would you two be willing to join our group?" Momo said in her goddess voice. "If you two are partners that is" momo added.

"We came here to join your group so I think, yes we would love to join your group" danki said with his idiot smile and momo smiled with shoto nodded in agreement. And I looked at denki then at momo from the corner of my eye and I could see she seemed a little mad or nervous about something. But she was really good at hiding it.

*later after school ended*

I was in the common room playing some games with kaminari and so far I was winning. Bakugo and deku were also in the room and deku was trying to talk to bakugo and they were friends (in this story it's bakudeku) so bakugo wasn't yelling. He was also playing with me and denki earlier but stopped when he won to much and felt bad for me since he acts like I am his younger sis and is nice to me, for the most part and I think of him as a big brother as well honestly.

Suddenly yaomomo and shoto came in and shoto saw that he wasn't playing with me and Denki anymore and he said "stopped playing because you lost to much?" Todoroki said and I was sitting on the couch next to bakugo with deku on the other side of him.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?" Bakugo yelled angrily and I had to stop playing and cover my ears because my ears was sensitive, especially with yelling close to my ear.

"Jiro!" I heard momo yell with concern in her voice as she ran over to me and when she yelled my name everyone looked at me and some were concerned and some were shocked?
I removed my hands from my ears and I looked down at me hands that were..bloody.
Then I felt a warm liquid fall from my ears and I realized my ears were bleeding.

When momo got to me she put her hands on my cheeks and moved my head to the side examining my ears while I felt my cheeks heat up a bit from the closeness. Momo made some tissues and cleaned up the blood.

"Are you okay, jiro?" Momo asked concerned and I looked up at her and smiled. "I am okay yaomomo. No need to worry this has happened before" I shrug as momo sighed with a smile.

"We came in to ask you and kaminari if you guys wanted to start doing the project?" Shoto says walking over to us. Me and denki agreed and before I knew it we all were walking to yaomomo's room.

To be continued...
(1213 words geez)