Not straight?

Jiro pov

Everyone was looking at kirishima an denki with shock and all the attention was off momo and shoto

"Hold up what?" Mina said as she walked over to shoto. "So you and you aren't together?" Mina said she was still in absolute shock. And she was pointing at shoto the momo. "Yes we're aren't together" momo confirmed and honestly I was enjoying everyone's reaction. "And you and Jiro aren't together?" Mina asked kaminari.

"Yes me and jiro aren't dating." Denki confirmed and I nodded in agreement. "Why did you think shoto and momo were together and why did you assume they fucked last night?" Kirishima asked "don't forget to add why she assumed me and Denki were together" I added.

"Well, last night at the party.. shoto said he liked someone formal and momo is formal and momo couldn't walk this morning and when we asked if she was fucked last night she blushed so we were pretty sure they were together." Mina explained "and we thought kaminari and jiro were dating because they are so so close" Mina shrugged.

I heard shoto sigh "I will make this quick. I do not like momo, we are both just best friends and when I said I did like someone formal, I was talking about iida" todoroki said blushing a little bit when he came out to the entire class that he was gay and that he liked iida. But before anyone could talk shoto grabbed iida by his hand and they left the room.

Everyone was shocked then it was the yellow and red haired boys to go "me and kri are dating." Denki said as they also left the room the boys also blushing. And at this point too many people were very shocked all at once because 3 boys just said they were gay.

After a few moments Mina turned to momo seeing that momo wasn't a little bit said and I was still watching with amusement. "Momo..who fucked you last night?" She ask momo and momo blushed hard and looked down while I chuckled at the reaction.

"It was me!" Mineta said proudly and everyone looked at him. I started laughing and now everyone was confused except for momo who was looking at mineta with disgust and confusion.

"Jiro.. why are you laughing?" Deku asked and I stopped laughing and calmed myself down. I looked around to see everyone eyes were on me.

"Just laughing at mineta because he thinks he has a chance with yaomomo" I explain with a shrugging. Some nodded in agreement some were still confused. "Then who did fuck momo last night?" Tsu asked "yeah and how come no one heard any moans what so ever?" Ochaco asked and that was a pretty good question to be honest and I kinda smirked at the question.

"Idk why you are even laughing! Not like you fucked her last night! Your to flat to have such a beautiful girl!" Mineta yelled angrily since I laughed at him and he decided to insult me. And instead of getting mad or sad or anything really, I just felt overwhelmed with emotions. And had a blank expression on my face since i didn't know how to react to being overwhelmed.

Then there was a loud scream and thud. When I snapped out of my head I saw momo stands in front of an unconscious mineta and momo had a pan in her hand. I assumed she hit him with the pan and I giggled a little.

When momo turned around she proudly walked over to me and brought me up from the couch. And momo was ignoring all the stares. "What the fuck?" We heard bakugo say and it looked like he just entered the room. "Hello kacchan, do you who momo had love ugh last night?" The broccoli boy asked.

"Ponytail was fucked last night?" Bakugo asked in confusion and everyone nodded. "And why is mineta on the floor? I mean not that I care but ponytail is holding a pan." Katsuki added

deku walked over to bakugo and explained about the entire evening from when momo was blushing this morning to when all the boys said they were gay and just left and how momo hit mineta.

"Oh then it's pretty fucking obvious who she had sex with last night" Katsuki shrugged and everyone was surprised at how he knew and me and momo were blushing a little. "Who!?" Mina asked running over to him.

Katsuki crossed his arms and glanced at me and momo. Momo gave him pleading eyes for him not to say and I gave him death glares. I decided something. I looked up at momo and whispered something then we both walked over to bakugo but we walked past him and down the hall.

Everyone was a little confused and that's what we wanted because secretly we were listening to what is said next.

"Bakugo say who it is" deku said and bakugo sighed. "Ears did it with ponytail" Katsuki said.

"..."

Everyone burst out laughing. "That is definitely a joke!" Mina said "yeah even mineta's excuse was better!" Tsu said "Jiro is too small! Momo could easily just be using her!" Uraraka added. And I was not doing so good with this information, it was like they were all bullying me just because bakugo said I fucked momo which is true. "And I don't even think jiro is strong enough to hold momo! Jiro is too small and short to even have momo" sero said and that is what broke me and I ran off to my bedroom very very fast.

As soon as I get to my bedroom I start crying, crying like a weakling. Ugh I hate being so small and short! They act like I am weak just because I am shorter! And I am just proving their point by crying. There's a knock on the door and I knew it was from their scent.

I quickly opened the door and pulled momo in then closed the door and locked it. Before feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I knew it was momo trying to comfort me. And I accepted the comfort and started crying in her chest.

***

Momo pov

A few hours have past since we heard our classmates basically bullying Jiro. I was so angry but I knew I had to be calm for Jiro. Currently I was sitting on Jiros bed with jiro on my lap sleeping after crying and crying. I have never seen Jiro cry and it was probably because jiro is usually funny and mischievous or chill and nice.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I gently laid jiro on her bed and I walked over to the door. I opened the door and I see bakugo who was kinda surprised to see me in Jiros room.

"How's Jiro?" Katsuki asked actually using her name and that shocked me and he was worried? Wow a strong bond huh. "She is taking a nap.." I explain looking down. "Okay well I just wanted to know because I knew you two were listening." Katsuki sighs.

"Oh okay, well thank you for your concern bakugo. I can come get you when she wakes up so you guys can chat." I suggest and bakugo looked happy for a second before quickly going back to moody. "I think that's a good idea.." bakugo mumbles before walking away.

Continues..