Together?

Jiro pov

I woke up in my room and it was probably midnight and memories came flooding in along with bad thoughts. I started thinking How i couldn't be a good girlfriend and me and momo were only a one time thing. And that I am probably too weak and small for her to like me.and more of those and when I sat up I saw I was alone in my room.

I tried getting up out of my bed but I fell to the floor and I realized something.. something i didn't want to know.. I was having a..

Panic attack...

And I haven't had a panic attack in a while. My breathing was hard, my head was foggy, my body was weak. I couldn't breathe.. I started to choke with tears falling out of my eyes.

"H-help!" I yell for help but I could barely talk so help was the only word I could say. Then I could hear the door open then someone running over to me and I could barely hear them. Then I passed out..

***

I wake up in recovery girls office, once i realize I was able to breathe I shot up into a sitting up position taking big breaths. I look around to find a black haired girl looking at me with concern.

"Are you okay kyoka?" Momo asked concerned "recovery girl said you had a panic attack.." momo added sadly. And I just stared at her and I knew if I talked my voice would break meantime I would cry. So I just smiled.

I looked around then I noticed we were alone in the office because recovery girl was talking to aizawa outside the office because I could hear them. I gave momo a kiss and she happily kissed back. The we broke away when we say bakugo kicking the door open looking pissed when he walked in.

But as soon as bakugo saw me awake he ran over to me and hugged me. Was surprised he would hug me but shrugged it off and I hugged him back. We hugged for a moment before broke away but he whispered in my ear. "I heard you had a panic attack. Was it because of those idiot comments?" Katsuki whispered and I silently nodded. And bakugo nodded and backed away.

I got out of the bed and got my balance quickly. The I hugged momo tightly and she smiled and picked me up. I made a squeak of surprise when she picked me up. But the. I melted in her touch and laid my head on her chest with a soft smile.

But before I noticed it I fell asleep.

***

I woke up to yelling and it was hurting my ears and when I woke up I covered my ears with my hands. I opened my eyes to see momo, bakugo, kaminari, kirishima and even todoroki all yelling at Mina, tsu, uraraku, sero, mineta and toru. It was mostly bakugo and Mina yelling and I realized they were yelling about me.

I sat up and watched my classmates argue. Mina was yelling about how i couldn't be dating momo since momo is most definitely straight (gay) and bakugo was yelling about how I could definitely could.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled and I only yelled because my ears were starting to bleed and I was now standing up. Everyone was quiet and looking at me. "Mina, tell me what is your problem with me?" I ask annoyed and she looked at little nervous at me because I was glaring at her.

"I-I just don't think you and momo are together" Mina said and I scoffed and walked over to momo and I went on my tippy toes and I kissed her. All I could feel was eyes watching us in shock or surprise. Then I broke the kiss and looked momo dead in the eye.

"Date me yaomomo" I said firmly and she was a blushing mess but was able to nod the i turned back to Mina who's jaw was to the floor from shock. "See? Problem solved" I scoff.

Mina just nodded while looking at me and momo in complete shock. "Jiro, that was very badass." Kaminari said with his smile and it kinda lit up my mood. And I proudly nodded in agreement. "And you broke momo" kirishima added with a chuckle.

I looked back at momo and it was like she was broken, she was very red and it was like steam was coming out of her ears. Uh oh.. she's to flustered!

***

After that day momo was out and I was thumb wrestling with kaminari, it was stupid but funny. But sadly the moment was ruined when a perverted group walked in. "Ugh I saw what happened and I-" he couldn't finish because I stabbed his head with my ear jack and todoroki froze him.

"Such an annoying dick" I scoffed annoyed and basically everyone in the room agreed. And I stood up. "I'm going to go take a walk okay?" I said and kaminari looked a little sad that I was leaving but kirishima gave him a kiss on his cheek and he was smiling.

"If momo comes back just say I am out on a walk" I shrug chuckling a little at the gay interaction. Once they all nodded and said bye I left on for my walk.

Little did I know..I should have stayed..

To be continued..
(Least words so far 919)