Games

Jiro pov

It was an hour or two after school ended and I was having a nice little chat with bakugo in my dorm before Mina came barging in my room with a mischievously smile that only meant.. chaos.

"What do you want raccoon eyes?" Bakugo asked without yelling and mina was surprised to not yell at her and for even being in my room. "Oh uh" Mina mumble regathering herself.
"Everyone is playing some games in the common room! And you guys don't have a choice but to play so see y'all down there in a minute!" Mina said quickly with a smile again before she ran away before we could protest.

"Let's just get this over with." Bakugo said as he left my room and I followed him. Once we got to the common room I saw all our classmates and everyone was chatting amongst themselves and I spotted iida and todoroki talking and started to think how gay they might be. Even if todoroki might like momo I think iida would be a second option to shoto.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I hear someone insult me. "Ew who invited this stick?" It was mineta who said that and I glared at him and I knew he was talking about me. He has always said I was the least attractive out of all the girls and that I was too flat.

Before I could smack the short pervert bakugo charged at the small purple guy and it looked like bakugo hold yell but he didn't want to do the same thing that happened last time. Bakugo grabbed mineta by his neck and put him in the air angrily "what did you say, you little shit?" Katsuki scowled at mineta while the shorter guy couldn't breath.

"Put him down kacchan" deku said and he said it nicely "please? I am sure it was a mistake" deku added with a nervous smile and bakugo scoffed and he threw the perverted grape at the wall.

"..anyways! Let's get started!" Mina said and after everyone sat down we started with the first game. Go fish, the card game and Mina said it was warm us all up for later.

**

After a few games of go fish the winners were: bakugo, Denki, Mina and tsu and no body was really competitive and some people started to get some drinks Mina had on the table in the common room. And I was one of those people to get a drink and the drink tasted a little weird but good.

Soon Mina started with the romance games, kinda it was truth or dare first and Mina was first of course.

"Okay, deku truth or dare!?" Mina asked excitedly. "Truth please" the broccoli said with a smile. "Do you have a crush on a certain brown girl?" Mina asked and deku chucked nervously. "No, I don't, I'm sorry" deku answered nervously and Mina was very confused.

"Todoroki, truth or dare?" Deku asked and todoroki wasn't feeling very secretive today so he said dare. "Do you have a crush on someone who's formal?" Todoroki's was a little shocked at this but nodded. "I must say they are pretty formal" shoto said then shoto turned to me.

"Jiro, truth or dare?" Todoroki asked me and I was feeling somewhat confident and I smiled. "Dare!" I proudly said. "I dare you to hug bakugo" todoroki said and I felt a little nervous but still confident and I looked at katsuki who was grumbling something.

"Okay" I shrug as I got up and walked over to bakugo since we all were in a circle, when I got to bakugo I went on my knees and hugged him and all he did was stay still. So I wasn't dying or getting hugged back, and a few seconds I stopped the hug and went back to my spot and everyone as shocked that he didn't yell at me.

"Umm kaminari, truth or dare?" I asked Denki and he looked at me while I smirked mischievously, "truth.." he mumbled knowing my mischievous smirk only meant something dark or crazy or silly. "I dare you to say two things about your crush" I say with a smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine, that are nice and smiles a lot" denki says looking a little embarrassed and after a few rounds went on it was time for spin the bottle but a little different. Whoever spins the bottle gets to choose to kiss the person it lands on or to spend 10 minutes in the closet.

At this point I realized I was tipsy from the drinks..

Momo pov

I notice others were acting a little strange and that's when I hear Mina say "forgot to say the drinks have some alcohol in them" she said with a smirk and I looked at everyone who has had a drink. Jiro, todoroki, kaminari, bakugo, Mina and tsu were all the people who were starting to get drunk and when they heard about this bakugo stood up to yell at Mina but deku pulled him back to sit.

The game started and most people would just do the 10 minutes in heaven or be risky and do a small peak to move the game on then it was my turn to spin the bottle. I spinned the bottle and it landed in my crush..Jiro. Jiro looked at me for a moment with I think lust in her eyes before she stood up.

"I pick 10 minutes in heaven" Jiro said as I stood up "yeah," i agreed with her opinion and we both went into the closet and we stood in there silently with the door shut and I was nervous. And it was kinda dark since there were no lights in the closet.

Suddenly Jiro grabbed my waist and pulled me to her so our bodies were touching. And I was blushing hard. Then Jiro looked up at me with the same lust in her eyes. "Momo.. I know you might not be sure about what I am gunna do but if you have anything to say or do after please inform me so I could leave you alone or something" jiro said and I was confused.

Before I could ask what she was gunna do she went up on her tippy toes and kissed me passionately.i was completely off guard and surprised but soon I melted in the kiss and kissed back with some blush still on my cheeks. Then I felt her tongue on the bottom of my lips asking to enter my mouth and I opened my mouth a little and her tongue wasted no time with entering my mouth and exploring my mouth.

I did the same and put my tongue in her mouth and I could taste a weird flare in her mouth and then I realized she drank alcohol. We continue to kiss before I felt her hand go up my shirt making me moan a little and it was very quiet and that's when jiro broke the kiss and she was breathing heavily like me.

"Five minutes left!" We heard Mina yell and me and Jiro looked at each other.

"I'm sorry.." jiro whispered and i didn't know what to say and I was still catching my breath. I knew I had to say something, like that liked her or something but the words were stuck in my throat and I felt terrible. And I still wanted to kiss her but I don't know how she would react. Would she react like last time and kiss me back? Would she push me away and say she only kissed me because she was a little drunk?

My thoughts got cut off when I hear Mina "times up!" Mina yells and jiro let's go of me and leaves the closet and I left the closet as well.

To be continued..
(Most words I have done..1331)