Sleep? (Sexual)

Momo pov

The games went on from there and I glanced at Jiro time to time and I would see her drinking the drinks Mina put out even after she knew the drinks had alcohol or she would have a cup in her hand.

Soon everyone was falling asleep because it was midnight and I was pretty tired myself and when Mina fell asleep on the floor it was a sign everyone could go to bed. Some people just laid down on the floor our couch to sleep because they didn't have the energy to go to their rooms.

I got up and looked at around at the room full of sleeping people. My eyes then see Jiro and she was getting up to go to her room but she was stumbling and could barely walk from being so tired and drunk. I heard her cuss under her breath and that's when I walked over to her.

I held out my hand to her and it took her a minute to notice me and my presence and when she looked down at my hand she hesitantly took my hand. I smiled softly at her cold hands and I started walking to her room with her barely catching up and I had to catch her a few times.

Soon enough we got to her room and once we got in I heard Jiro close the door and lock it?
I turned around to her with confusion on my face but before I could speak Jiro pushed me onto her bed and pinned me to her bed. I looked her in her eyes and she had a lot of lust in her eyes. I could feel her vibe and her body heat and I realized she was very horny right now. That made me blush a lot.

Jiro noticed me blush and took that as a yes before she kissed me hard with a lot of passion.again I was surprised but kissed back and she asked for an entrance in my mouth with her tongue. I opened my mouth and Jiro took no time to taste my mouth again with her tongue. And I did the same and then our tongues were battling while we kissed passionately.

I could feel Jiro reposition herself so instead of her pinning me to the bed she was straddling my waist. We kissed for a few moments more before she pulled away with both of us breathing heavily like last time.

Then I felt her kiss my jawline down to my neck and then she sucked on my neck and I moaned and blushed harder and put my hand over my mouth. Jiro apparently liked this and kept sucking my necks to leave hickeys and then biting which made me enjoy more and making me moan again.

"Jiro..what if others hear us..?" I asked and Jiro stopped and looked at me with a smirk. "My room is sound proof baby" Jiro said with a smirk and blushed and then Jiro started to take off my shirt and I was getting wet for her. I have never been in this position before.

Jiro took off my bottom clothing so all I was wearing was a bra and I was blushing hard right now and I was also feeling needy for Jiro and horny at this point. Then she decided to tease me and rubbed circles around my clit. It made me move my hips wanting some sort of friction to stop her aching core that needed to cum to stop being horny.

Jiro put one of her hands firmly on my hips to stop them moving. Without warning, Jiro slipped in two fingers into my core and I moaned loudly.

"Kyoka!~" I moaned very loudly as my hands gripped on Jiros back, probably giving her scratch's but I was in to much pleasure to think about her or my health. Jiro started thrusting her fingers in and out of me and I was a moaning mess. When she added another finger and did the same thing I felt a knot in my stomach only meaning one thing.

"Jiro..ahh~...I'm close..ahhhh~" I kept moaning when I was talking and it seemed Jiro knew because she stopped thrusting and took her hand out of my core and I was not very happy with that.

"I know" Jiro said before I moaned louder when she put her tongue inside me and moved her tongue around inside me while I moaned. And then..I cummed, all in Jiros mouth and she looked happy and satisfied while my legs were shaking and was very exhausted and I knew I could probably barely walk tomorrow, oh well I guess it's a good thing it's the weekend eh?

Once Jiro finished swallowing my cum she climbed over to me and gave me a quick but sweet kiss in the lips. "I love you yaomomo" she whispered and I was very tired but also happy she loved me back and I blushed a bit. "I love you too, kyoka.." I mumbled

Then I felt her pulling the blanket over us and she cuddled me while I passed out from being so exhausted from this experience.

*in the morning*

Jiro pov

I wake up to see I was next to yaomomo in my bed and the memories of last night came pouring in and I blushed a lot. After my gay panic I sneakily got out of my bed and took a shower. Then I got ready for the day and when I was done getting ready I noticed momo was still asleep in my bed so I left and got her some clothes.

I came back to see momo was hiding her face in her hands and she was sitting up. It was obvious she didn't notice I entered the room so I walked over to her with a smile just seeing her.

"Good morning yaomomo" I said with a smile and she jumped before she noticed it was me and calmed down a little. "Oh, good morning Jiro" momo said as I handed her, her clothes I got from her room. She took her clothes.

"You might want to go shower" I chuckled a little and she playfully got up and took a shower in my bathroom. (all dorm rooms have a bathroom) I sat down at my desk and pulled out my phone and waited for her to finish. After 10 minutes she comes back into my room all clean but I realized she looked hurt then I saw her legs trembling a little and I smirked.

I stood up and walked over to her and I held out my hand. "Can't walk princess?" I teased and she scoffed annoyed but playfully and she took my hand and leaned a lot of her weight on me but i didn't mind.

"Let's go eat" I smile as she smiled back softly. we left my room and went to the kitchen with her hand on my shoulder and leaning on me so she didn't fall. Once we got to the kitchen she sat down on a nearby chair while I started to our breakfast. Then I heard people talking to momo.

"Good morning yaomomo, are you okay?" Someone said and I recognized their voice as deku's voice then I heard Mina squeal. "Did you do it last night with a certain someone!?" Mina asked and me and momo blushed but my back was to them so they couldn't see my blush.

Momo ignored the question and by the time I finished making the breakfast for momo and I we were both done blushing. "Here you go yaomomo" I said with smile and she smiled back "thank you Jiro" momo thanked me and we both started eating.

***

An hour past and everyone was now in the common room chilling on this lovely Saturday afternoon. me and momo we sitting next to each other on the couch having a conversation with Denki and shoto. But then Mina ruined that nice afternoon..

"Everyone! I want to say something!" Mina said loudly and now everyone was looking at her with curiosity. "Someone has recently been a slut! Meaning they had sex!" Mina chuckled as iida tried to stop Mina but shoto grabbed his arm because he was confused and curious.

Mina continued "momo yaoyorozu! And shoto todoroki! Had sex last night!" Mina sound loudly and confidently and everyone was shocked and surprised and everyone was looking at momo and shoto (momo was sitting and shoto was standing next to her with iida) I felt a little angry that Mina would just assume that.

Momo and shoto were both very confused themselves and that made Mina confused. "Mina..sorry to burst you but-" momo was cut off  "momo and shoto aren't together and that ship or yours will never sail Mina" Denki said and I looked at him seeing he was mad?

"WHAT!?" Basically the entire class said but me, momo, shoto and Denki.

"How! Momo said she had sex with someone last night!" Mina said confused as hell. "And why did you say that!? Out of all people you!?" Mina said pointing at Denki. "What are you gunna say next eh? That you and Jiro aren't in love with each other?" Mina scoff and I chuckled a bit at that one. "Yes they aren't in love" kirishima said and that surprised Mina even more.

To be continued..