Chapter 2

With the news of all might teaching at Ua, the press went wild, everyone trying to get the inside scoop on his every movement. Sadly for the school this ment the press was surrounding them and watching every little thing.

Surrounding teachers and students, sadly for m/n he was given a job.

Keep the press out and away from the studens.

It was a pain dragging students in dragging press out. He was happy when the barrier. But his job wasn't over he till had to guard. He walked around the building for a whole how borning this was. What if aizawa needed him? Why didn't he give a time to come back? What if m/n is supposed to be back already?

His mind was so clouded with worry he didn't even realize till it happened. The wall broke. He snapped over on full alert but it qlwas quick to fad as he was stormed by the army of press flooding him sensing him to the floor walking over him.

He covered his head till they stopped tramping him not able to move any deeper into he school. He jumped up trying to yell over them to get out as headed his Elway to he front but damn fools couldn't hear him.

God was really on his side today as nezu, aizawa and present Mic showed up was present Mic able to yell over the press with his sonic voice and m/n shined a bright blinding light. As they was finally able to around up the crowd out of the school.

"M/n talk with nezu then come back to 1-A aizawa order as he went back to class. Present mic leaving soon after. Leaving nezu and m/n.

"M/n tell me how do you feel about the wall." Nezu asked.

Apollo a rare quirk, it allows the user to glow brightly like the sun and even produce som warm.

M/n turned and looked at the wall and stared without a sound before turning back to nezu. "I feel..uneasy."

Nezu nodded "and tell me what do you feel about the future of this world?"

M/n looked up to the sky. "I feel..uneasy but still there's hope not the hope that's here with us now but a new hope."

Apollo, gives the user the ability to sense things others would call as a gut feeling. Like a car crash is going to happen, if gives what's described as a uneasy feeling. There's quirk is saying danger but the Hyman body can't comprehend it yet.

"That's all I needed. Allow you to return to class." Nezu dismissed him. M/n gave a bow as he left to finish the day with 1a.