chapter 6

"For the final match of round one on this side we have Mina Ashido the pink queen herself! And oonn the the other side we have the the light god m/n!" Present Mic announced as the two stepped out onto he field.

M/n had a calmed look while Mina had a determined one. In their minds they both already won.

The speakers sounded again but it wasn't present Mic it was..Aizawa! "Ready..fight." he said and m/ns mind changed. He been so worried he would hurt someone but if aizawa wanted him to fight then he would.

Mina was fast to hit with a acid attack at m/n, it seems she want holding back either.

But m/n was just as fast to use his light scythe to block the acid as it hit the blade part. M/n jumped to the side throwing the scythe up as it changed into a arrow as he made a motion like he was shooting from a bow.

It fired at Mina who used her acid skating trick to move away fast enough.

Meanwhile up in the stands.

"What should we do for a last name?" Present Mic asked watching m/n.

"Not saying a last name can be to risky, just use my last name." Aizawa said getting a nod in response.

"Alright let's get this over with." M/n said jumping in the air with a small boost as light wings opened on his back, this was a new move he been working on so it was a lot harder to do. But it had one good thing to it.

Opening his wings fully shinning brightly, with the little glow his body creates and the sun added too up made a blinding light you were forced to look away from.

Allowing him to shoot a arrow at her pushing her out of the boundaries.

"M/n aizawa wins!" Present Mic announced. M/n fell to the ground landing on his feet as he walked over to Mina helping her up.

"You did good." M/n said as Mina smiled.

"You better watch out ill get you next time!"

"I have no doubts." He smiled.

Up with the rest of 1a they were left a little dumbfounded, they thought m/ns last name was well, m/n. They had no idea that wasn't his family name, especially having no idea that he was a aizawa.