(Ch. 5) Cami fucking fails

(I was forced to draw mpreg mister demi by Cami and Rai... ONTO THE STORY!)

Also yes, Cami and Rai ARE REAL🐊

Remember when I said Cami is the most dumbassy??? Yeah...

It was the next day, no one had died....!! yet..

First class o' the day, METH- MATH !!! WITH THE KINDHEARTED MISS CIRCLE :D

Today they were getting their test results back from earlier in the week.

However.. that wasn't the focus of two of the three queersketeers

Min and Cami were staring at their intellectually incompetent amigo.

Better known by the readers as Rai!

Why were they staring at Rai like that? It's simple really.

Rai was wearing a damn construction hat and a bulletproof vest.

Some of their other classmates were looking at her with confusion and a lil bit of laughter.

Cami and Min looked at Rai, then back at each other,  before turning back to Rai. Min opened his mouth,

"Rai... Why in god's name are you wearing a fucking BULLETPROOF VEST AND A CONSTRUCTION HAT."

Rai beamed, and responded "Oh! Simple really! It's so those HORIZONTALLY CHALLENGED HOES can't hit me with paper airplanes-"

.

.

.

Rai was hit with a paper airplane in the arm.

.

.

.

She had to be taken out of class because of the eyes she had almost taken out.

Min's POV (FIRST POV SWITCH?)

...Of course Rai got kicked out on the day of our math test results. Bro's gotta get it from MID Circle tomorrow💀💀💀🔥🔥🔥⁉️⁉️⁉️. (IM SORRY DONT CANCEL ME)

I looked at the empty seat where Rai sat, where the fuck did she even buy a bulletproof vest? 😨😨

I felt my desk shake a little as Miss Circle lightly slammed my test down.

I anxiously turned it over, only to see that I got an A! A 95 to be exact. I couldn't wait to tell my parents, they'd be so happy!

Miss Circle smiled deviously at me, before putting an A+ sticker on my head, yeowch!

The kid known as Oliver let out a loud, "YES!!" He probably got an A too, as usual.

I overheard another few peoples grades. C, C, C-  yikes, B-, A+, C+, D even bigger yikes, A, B+, C...  F.

Oohhhh shittttt someone's bouta fuckin DIEEEEEEEE⁉️⁉️⁉️🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I turn to Cami, to laugh at whoever's finna get their ass beat, as long as it's not my shmoopie pie, Abbie😍😍😍😍‼️‼️‼️ (Help my fucking soul, I swear this is satire)

"Heyo Cami, I just overheard some loser failed their damn test, wanna giggle like an anime schoolgirl as we await their imminent demise🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

Cami slowly turned to me, damn he looked horrified- The fuck happened?

Cami slowly held up his test, and to my shock and horror...

An F.

oh shit.

End Of Chapter 5

(ZOINKS! What a cliffhanger! We gettin a lil serious in the chapter huh? Sorry for the two day delay, I felt pretty unmotivated! I'm back on that grind though🔥🔥🔥)