First page loooolll

Hello welcome to my story, this is a note before you read! This story is not for children and it contains violence and gore. I made this story 6 AM so it is kinda crazy. By the way this story is skz/Nmixx x reader. The actions of the idols that are involved in this story are not real, it is just something I made up and I don't hate or dislike any of these idols at all. If you don't like it just don't read, anyway hope you enjoy:3
__________________________
I was looking at my phone for the directions to my new jobb. I was going to work as a secretary for some kind of kpop group, I must admit I was really nervous. I stood outside of a building. JYP Entertainment. It looked about right. I walked in and asked the receptionist where the manager wanted to see me.

Skip>>>

It was getting late and I was almost done for the day with all my paperwork. I was thinking about the idols I had met previously today. They seemed to work very hard, "the boss" had been giving them a hard time today. They were all worn out and exhausted. Now that I am thinking about it, what was the name of the group Vcha? Well anyways I am glad That I am not an Idol. I shrugged as I was flipping the last papers.

I couldn't help but notice that they are still practicing their songs as If there were no tomorrow. I thought it was weird because when I looked at the clock it was already 12 AM. Oh shit, I can finally go home now. I started packing my bags and left the office. I went to the door that my manager had told me to go through but it was locked. I realised that the building had shut down and I was the only one working now. I went to the elevator to find the personal information and guide floor. It was really late it was almost 1 am.