7.AM

The elevator opens and I can see that Hyunjin is about to collapse. I grab his other arm and duck my head underneath it giving him enough support to walk. I help him down to the floor. He grabs my hand as he doesn't want me to leave. Hyunjin I have to get you a first aid kit! He finally lets go. I run around a little bit until I finally find one. When I came back Hyunjin didn't move, he just did a blank stare in to nothing. He looked dead. I rushed over to him. I sat down infront of him on his thigh.
HYUNJIN!? ARE YOU THERE!? I started sobbing. HYUNJIN STAY WITH ME!! AHHHRRGHH! Tears were streaming down my face, my eyes were bright red.

He started laughing. He's voice was so dry and fucked up. HYUNJIN YOU TRICKED ME!? THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!! He flinched a little of the laughter hurting his shoulder. Haha ~ ahhh should have seen the look on your face.
My face turned serious as I crossed my arms. I didn't want to look at him anymore.
Hyunjin ~ look I am sorry, I mean it.
He cupped my face and turned it so I could not look away. He leaned in to kiss me.

We kissed for a few seconds, until I finally opened my eyes.

We pulled away, I angrily mumbled ~ if it weren't for you being so handsome I would't have done that! He started laughing again. Haha ~ cute.
I must admit from then on I wasn't mad anymore, how could I?

I unwrapped the sweater and rinsed the cut and started sewing the cut back up. So why did you want to come with me when you knew it was dangerous?

Hyunjin ~ well.. I am going to be a 100% honest. When you told me your story I felt really bad, I know what that man is capable of...
Jyp has bullied me for years, he has exploited us a lot. You know when we were eating and talking to the other members at the table?
I humm, ~yes?
Well I have been keeping this a secret for a long time, waiting for the right time to confess.
I was really excited and curious now. What type of secrets could he possibly have kept?

When Seungmin and Woojin were taking the elevator...
He sighed. Woojin and Jyp were not on the best terms. Back in 2019 we were really broke. Our budget couldn't fit nine people. He didn't actually talk shit about Jyp..

they were going to walk in to the elevator to meet with the boss. Jyp was controlling the elevator that day. He closed the elevator on Woojin. Not letting go. If it was a normal elevator not manually controlled that would not have happened. It sliced his arm off as it was going down. It was messy, there his arm was lying in a puddle of blood on the outside of the elevator.

A member of one of his Trainee groups picked his arm up and cleared out the evidence. No one knows who it was tho.
That's horrible! How come you and Seungmin be the only ones to know this?
Well, Woojin just left without saying a word and Seungmin was traumatised for two weeks. He told me everything because he couldn't keep it to himself. We didn't want anybody to know for obvious reasons.

I went to investigate at 1 Am but I accidentally found jyp in the control room, controlling the elevator, watching people in the hidden surveillance cameras. I started filming him, but I so foolishly got caught on another camera and he smashed my phone to the ground so it shattered to a million small glass pieces.

From that day on he started bullying me and mentally destroying me. He basically blackmailed me even tho it should have been the opposite. And that is why I despise the boss!

I saw there was a tear running down his cheek. I wrapped one arm around his neck and one around his waist on the side of the injury. I hugged him tightly not letting go.

I am sorry you had to deal with such a thing for such a long time.
He hugged me back oh so tightly.
I could hear him crying. I patted him on the back. We were just hugging for 30 minutes long. I could feel his warmth as our bodies were pressed together.

We were both so tired and exhausted. He had already fallen asleep on my shoulder, I had just woken up.

His tears had already been dried up. My head was pounding, as the pain in my leg slowly started coming back. I had just been sitting in this weird position sitting on one of Hyunjin's thighs with one knee on each side.

I pulled away. He woke up confused as to why I removed my shoulder. I smiled on seeing the tired confused look on his head. I gently moved in to give him a kiss on the cheeks. I got up. My legs were hurting so badly as I stood up. I reached out my arms and helped him get up. We're quite sure that we will not be taking the elevator now.