2.AM

I take the elevator up to the 14th floor. I step out of the elevator. I can hear someone chatting, maybe they can help me find a way out of this building? Although I'm not really sure where the sound is coming from. I am just looking around through the hallway trying to figure out where the noise is coming from. I stop. I can hear people talking closer now. I stood behind a red door. The people behind it started coursing. That made me not want to interrupt them. It sounded like five girls, one of the girls has a darker voice than the others. I flinch as I hear something hits the wall on the other side of the wall that I am standing squished into trying to eves drop.

'AHHH YOU FUCKING BITCH ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?

The others just ignorantly laughed. I can hear them stumbling around over their own feet. They are definitely high.

'OH REALLY YOU FIND IT FUNNY HUH!?

I hear the one with the darker voice say Okok girls enough you could actually have injured her haha.

I slowly open the door and take a peek in between the gap. I can nearly see anything! The door widens just a little bit more. I recognised these girls from somewhere.
was it twice? no, black pink? No, Oh I got it, it is Itzy! One of the most popular 4th generation kpop groups. Wow, I wasn't that big of a fan in kpop but they are really successful and popular, it was an honour!

Yeji (24)

Lia (24)

Ryujin (23)

Ryujin (23)

Chaeryeong (23)

Chaeryeong (23)

Yuna (20)

I didn't think much of it and just bursted the door open, letting my self inn

I didn't think much of it and just bursted the door open, letting my self inn. Before I got to even say anything Yuna just bursted out saying ~ WhO tHe FuCk ArE yOu?
Oh hello I was having some trouble with- she interrupted me with 'wE dOnT cArE lAdY! they were cutting fruit. DiD tHe bOsS sEnD yOu uP tO mAkE uS cUt mOrE fRuiT? No actually- I was interrupted again but the girls were looking Ryujin's phone.

It was a call. She straightens her back posture to make sure her voice won't come off wrong. -Hello? I was really curious to what it could have been, I noticed that on the phone screen it said from "the boss" I have to find out who that is. Suddenly Ryujin glared up at me. -Uh ha, no problem boss. She passed the phone to the other members. after they had heard what the man said they also glared at me, not removing their eyes of me. She puts the phone down, she grinned at me with a develish smile.

I knew it was about me, I was finally noticed by the boss and perhaps got to go home. I saw Yeji back in the corner cracking her knuckles, that was sending me chills down my spine. Something is off, but I am stupid so I don't really have much of a clue.

Ryujin grabbed the knife that she was previously using to cut the fruit and threw it at me in one fast motion. I opened my eyes, luckily I had ducked and the knife had just left a small cut on my forehead before hitting the wall.

I didn't waste a single second. I charged at the door, swang it open and started running away. I could hear Lia say behind me GET HER!! I was running towards the stairs and started going up, until I could feel someone had wrapped their hands around my legs.

It was Chaeryeong. She had grabbed my leg through the stairs causing me to trip, and fall down the stairs. I had injured my back Very badly, after tumbling down the stairs. I was just laying there in pain when Yuna grabbed my arm and dragged me down the rest of the stairs. They circled me and started kicking me for fun.

Lia passed Yuna an empty wine bottle, ehm wHat aM I goiNg tO Do whiTh thiS? How the hell should I know!?

Be creative! I didn't like the sound of that. She started smashing it on the handle of the staircase.

Chaeryeong- omg the boss is gonna kill us, Yuna you made a mess!!

Yuna started picking up the biggest, sharpest piece of glass and dug it onto my chest, while the other members were using force to hold me down against the floor.

She started giggling as she had just carved out LOSER on my chest. I let out a painful moan for each sharp turn she did with the piece of glass.

They all burst out laughing, slightly loosening their grip. Ryujin - omg Yuna, really? Giggling so much there were tears coming out. WhAt? I waS suppOsed tO bE cReatiVe.

Yuna bent down to write something more but instead I kicked her In the face and started crawling away, I heard a painful scream behind me, as I had hit her nose.

AHHHHR FUCKING BITCH, DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?

I was almost at the elevator until chaeryeong stepped on my back causing me to collapse on the cold floor. I got her! Yeji came over and started to slit open the back of my leg. I let out a bloody scream.