ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 41

surprise at the end😊

Intro is being posted when this chapter is out!!!!!~❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀CONTAINZ: cursingMENTIONZ: mpregPROOFREAD! ❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
CONTAINZ: cursing
MENTIONZ: mpreg
PROOFREAD!
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

HYUNJINS POV
I woke up pretty earlier then Felix. He goes back to work today so I need to get his lunch ready, I don't want him over working himself to much.

After I was done making his lunch I quickly went upstairs and tried to wake him up. "my darling?~ it's time for work~" I gently shook him and he woke up slowly. "Can't I stay for a another day..? me and baby wanna rest." "I know my darling, but you need to go to work." I replied helping him up from the bed.

"awh." he pouted which was so cute! "your pouts and puppy eyes won't work~" I laughed "if i ride you, you'll let me stay.?~" he said getting on top of me and grinding on me.

"my darling~ get ready" I gently picked him up and placed him down. "hyung!!! that's not fair!!!" he whined, "now felix." I said in a more demanding voice, he pouted and got up to get ready.

after he came out, I saw his cute little bump! It was more noticeable with his lighter work clothes. "your bump is so cute!" I walked over to him and kissed his forehead, "I need to goo!!" he sighed, "okay okay! bye my darling" I kissed him goodbye as he walked out the door.

I just needed to take minji to seungmin and chan then I can get the date set up.

I can't wait to propose to felix.. he's the love of my life.

FELIXS POV
'ughh!! I hate going into work! It's so stressfull!!' I groaned, I picked up my stuff and walked towards the building. "Hey Mr Lee! WHAT YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" my boss shouted out quietly as I stepped into his office.

"huh? oh yeah. couple weeks now.." I chuckled a bit and he looked surprised "ah! congratulations Mr Lee. If you ever need a time off just let me know before hand, don't be like heejin! She asked for a day off right after she took it." he sighed

"Thank you!" I smiled and he sent me back into my office. "I wanna go visit hyunjin at the company." I pouted and that's when I received a message.

baby❤️~

[BABY❤️~]
hey baby boy?
want me to bail jade out of jail today?
I'll pass by and get food, just answer
me back when you see this.

[YOU]
hi babe!!
uhm yeah if you don't mind!
I'll be leaving at 5:30 pm today.

[BABY❤️~]
oh okay, I'll pick you up later then.
I'm gonna go pick her up after I'm done with some paperwork for the company.
i have a surprise after work, I'll bring your favorite dress!

[YOU]
okay!! I love you baby!!

[BABY❤️~]
I love you and baby too❤️

now what will i do until then.. "Mr Lee! You have a client, is it alright if they come in?" my co worker said, "huh? oh yeah! let them in!" I smiled.

After a couple of patients and after a bunch of people canceling appointments, it was finally time for me to go home!

I was so happy to see hyunjin and my baby!! I packed up my stuff and left. Hyunjin was outside like he promised to be! "hi baby!" I kissed him and he smiled "change here, the windows are tinted anyway. I wanna take you out somewhere beautiful." "baby I'm not ready though! I haven't done my hair nor makeup!" I pouted.

"come on baby boy, you look so cute like that~" he chuckled which made me laugh a bit. "okay fine!" I started to change when I noticed we were going to the beach? The sun is almost setting? I brushed it off since maybe we were gonna eat at some restaurant on the beach!

Welp I was wrong

Hyunjin helped me out of the car and made me cover my eyes which obviously scared me.

as we got closer, I felt myself getting more scared then usual. "honey, open your eyes and turn around" his voice was so calming.. I opened my eyes and slowly turned around to see a beautiful sign and flowers.

"Lee Felix, you had made me so happy during our relationship

"Lee Felix, you had made me so happy during our relationship. I promise you, I will do anything to keep you and our kids happy. I love you so so much and I honestly don't know what I would do without you. So Lee Felix, will you marry me?"

"YES!! YES YES YES!!!" I jumped into his arms and I kissed him passionately.

"CONGRATS!" I turned out to see..

"JADE!!"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
SURPRISE BABY, ITS JOKE TIME!!

Why did the frog call his insurance company?

He had a jump in his car!(hehe they're back~ ALSO 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT💔)

(hehe they're back~ ALSO 3 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT💔)