Radio and TV

The door of vox control room hissed, giving way to the TV demon as he staggered into the room.

Glitching in pain as severed wires from his body leaked brown fluid and mingled blood forming bloodlike puddles onto the floor.

"S--- F---J.K,!! AK&--SS" he glitched, desperately attempting to regain his bearings.

He collapsed onto the floor, multiple claw like cuts decorating his body.

"F**---000 $Fffff ---00-- YOU !!" he managed to force out as his screen glitched further.

The door hissed again as a reindeer demon walked in, lethargically in a similar state, his signature smile missing.

His suit was smudged in pink powder and blood, with multiple cuts and bruises decorating them.

He was panting heavily gazing at his quarry intently, as blood leaking from his lip and every part of his body, printing red smudges of blood onto the floor as he walked.

He tried to force the smile, but flinched from the pain of his dislocated jawbone.

He slowly grasped it, snapping it into place as he cringed, giving it experimental chew.

Finally his lips pulled back as the signature demonic smile appeared.

"I didn't want to do that my friend." He began as walked closer.

"It was simply a matter of business !!" He exclaimed.

"F**K YOU 00----!!" Vox yelled as he glitched further.

"That was quite the resistance." He exclaimed again, as more blood leaked from his body.

"You three are far tougher than you let on." He added gazing at the room intently.

He slowly lifted his staff and placed the end on vox's right leg.

"You lost round two." He added as his formed slowly twisted, his eyes sclera burning a deep black as antlers erupted from his head.

"It's time for you to go too." He finished.

A blue energy electric beam zipped from his screen flying for the giant TV in the control room.

The room instantly dimmed, painting a deep blue as vox appearing on all of the screens .

Alastor grasped his staff tightly as vox laughed manically.

"HAHAHAAAA !!!!" Vox laughed.

The laughter tampered off as Vox grasped his head in disbelief, sadness and sorrow plastered on his face.

The laughter followed again as Vox glared at Alastor murderously from the screen.

"Oh Alastor. " he began.

"It's been so long since I've felt this way."

Alastor grin widened as he glared at the screen.

"I WILL F**KING END YOU !!"

"How do you intend to do that ?" Alastor asked.

"You don't exactly have a body do you ?"

Vox glared at him deeply.

"DIE ALASTOR !!" he yelled as the building shook hard.

Alastor stumbled to the side, shocked as blue static electricity from the building shot into the dominant TV.

Vox cursed and shook, growling as electricity from all the building flew into the TV.

"What are you doing, if I might asks ?!" Alastor asked.

"Isn't it obvious ?" Vox asked with a smile, as the screen flashed with a beaping warning sign.

"I'm taking all of the energy in this building with me."

Screams and curses were heard as the employees of the building ran to safety.

"I'm making you a tomb of some sort." he added.

Alastor smiled as he sauntered closer.

"Your establishment, your businesses, the entire name of Vox tech ..."

"Given to make the perfect tomb for me."

"That's quite flattering. " He finished with a laugh.

Vox attempted to talk when Alastor cut him off.

"You know my friend." He confessed as he motioned to the breaking down buildings.

"You've always told me how you wanted to go down in a remarkable fashion ."

"Going down in a blaze of glory."

Vox smile slowly tapered off as the building collapsed.

"Fighting with hypnotized minions,
Electronic sharks even a giant contraption robot ..."

"And you said ..."

"I want it to be with Alastor." Vox finished.

Alastor smiled, silently gazing at him intently.

"You remembered that ?" Vox asked.

"Yes, and I'll say this does check all those boxes doesn't it ?" He asked as he motioned to the building.

Vox eyes waved taking in the destructing building and the injuries alastor had sustain.

"It's okey to die." Alastor added.

The energy zapped quicker as vox glared at him.

"THAT STILL DOESN'T EXCUSE WHAT YOU HAD DONE !!" He yelled as he overloaded the TV with electricity.

The beams in the roof collapsed, shattering some of the TV's as the building shook again.

Vox growled as the beaming image increased in frequency.

Alastor stood still, his smile missing.

A pillar fell onto him, holding him onto the floor.

"This might not be your time to die you tricksy little deer."

"SO STOP F**KING PRETEND LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE !!"  

"No. "

"I really am going to die." He confessed, as another pillar followed

Vox was perplexed by his reply.

"So let's die together." He finished with a grin.

Vox smirked as a pillar smashed the TV to bits.

Another pillar followed burying Alastor in a ruble, as the entire building completely collapsed into a dark pile.

The entire Voxtech building slowly dimmed to darkness as multiple employee scurried out of it.

It rumbled slowly sinking in as the ground swallowed it whole.

Until there was nothing left but a giant hole where the building had once been.

(Roll end credits)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Finally finished this ;).

Hope you like it ;).