Remnants of the past:- (trial)

The council was filled with chatter as every one talked irrespective of authority and ethics.

Lilith closed her eyes shut, being the subject of the heated discussion.

"You can't marry this !!" Sera said incredulously.

"What, she's still hot." Adam replied with a smile, flashing Lilith a grin.

"But she's tainted." Another seraph chimed in, gesturing to Lilith's transformation into a succubus.

Lilith shivered in disgust as she took in her claws, ram horns, pale complexion and demonic slit eyes.

"What is it, with all your wife's being tainted these days." Another audibly mused.

"First it was Eve, now Lilith."

They continued there childish squabbles with Sera desperately rapping the table for order.

Sera leaned over with a sneer.

"She's Lucifer's wife now ... not yours !!" She stated.

Lilith's eyes fell as she sighed in dejection.

"You can't do that." Adam replied disgruntly.

"She's right." Another seraph added.

"She can't be your wife."

"God will make you a new Eve."

"Okeeey ...." Adam mused audibly.

"But can she be my concubine ?" He asked.

Lilith rolled her eyes in disgust at what he really thought of her.

A sex tool for sexual gratification.

"No !!" They all replied in unison.

"This woman is now Lucifer's turf, not yours." Another severly butressed.

"It's fitting, both did sin against there creator after all."

Lilith scoffed as she turned away from the trial, walking away from there squabbles towards Lucifer's location without awaiting any further feedback from either of them.

Lilith scoffed again as she rolled her eyes.

Perhaps it was for the best. Adam did always get on her nerves.

Despite being of smaller stature and diminutive size. Lilith found Lucifer a much more charming, interesting and dazzling creature than the first man himself.

She barely spared a glance at the evil creature that peered at her intently.

Lilith parted the lush forages of the garden with her claws, opening a pathway for herself.

Her breath deepened as she gazed at him in all of his glory, sitting down on a broken down tree stump as he gazed into the distance.

The Dreamer they called him, a sentiment Lilith shared.

A creature that had managed to accumulate a baffling array of once loyal angels to his conquest for power.

A testament to his charisma and extreme appeal.

Lilith could admire that, even though it was a relatively stupid and haphazard plan in it's own right.

An angel, even of Lucifer's radiance and power could never hope to even come close to usurping the Lord of power.

Lucifer learned that the hard way as the arch angel Micheal shattered his ambitions to dust, defeating him soundly and effortlessly.

But, she could admire that Lilith thought as she sat besides him.

He smiled devilishly, dressed in his dazzling white formal coat as he turned to face her.

"Are they done with the trial ?" He asked.

Lilith rolled her eyes in exasperation, sighing deeply.

"No ... I walked out." She replied.

Lucifer smirked at her reply, as he stood up to take his leave.

"They said I'm to be your wife." She said, freezing him in place.

He slowly turned to face her, urging her to continue.

"I'm tainted, there's no way I'll be Adam's wife again." She continued.

"So .... there throwing you the left overs if you'll have it." She finished, gazing at him intently.

Lucifer was silent, as he took her in quietly.

"What's your say on this ?" He asked with a raised brow.

She sighed, rolling her eyes as she adjusted her seating.

"I dunno." She replied.

"Wherever I find myself I guess." She answered.

Lucifer scrunched his brows in thought, gazing at her intently.

"Alright ..." He replied, much to her suprise and shock.

"Pardon ?" She asked.

"Alright." Lucifer repeated again, with a wide demonic smile.

He sat back onto the log, gazing at her with a smile.

"Let's show them what they've missed by throwing the two of us away." He continued.

Lilith's lips slowly pulled back into a smile as she nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally finished this ;)

Give me some reviews ;)