Jealously. md AU

This part is more in N's perspective, soooooo... ok

Sweet...so...so sweet...nothing in this world could be sweeter. Sweeter than sugar...even for humans. I think you know what I'm talking about. The sweet nap after you just wake up. No one bothers you, and you get up only when you get bored of it. This is how N felt.

Though, he needed to wake up, or else Uzi is gonna punish him. He promised he's going to arrive before sunset so they would have enough time. Time for what? He couldn't remember. "Where am I? What... what did I need to do?" He mumbled.

"Go with Uzi to do whatever she wants you to do. Get that wrench, she asked you to bring it. And go, the sun already set 10 minutes ago. Why do I need to keep in mind the stuff >you< need to do?" V said as she was minding her business on the pilot's chair.

N, still sleepy, shook his head and shouted: "Uh...? OH, YEAH, I...uhh, what happened yesterday?"

She smirked and ignored his question. "Go or else Uzi will rip you apart." She said and then turned around.

____________
N searched for Uzi since he arrived at the place they planned to meet. He searched for 20 minutes. "She's gonna get mad..." He sighed. Though, she needed to be here. Maybe she left, seeing that he was late.

After more minutes, he saw two drones talking. The first one was mumbling something, and the other one started laughing. As he was approaching, he saw that they were actually Thad and Uzi. He was so mad that she left just to talk to him. Uzi must be at the meeting place, to do... he didn't remember. What did he need to do?

"Yeah, and I was like; how did you get in that? It's too thick. And he said; I am thick!" Thad explained to Uzi.
"How could it talk?" She raised her eyebrow.
"Meeeeentallyyyy!"
Uzi chuckled, and Thad, proud of himself that he made her laugh, grinned.

N, jealous of Thad, snuck behind Uzi and gave him a dirty look. Though, the worker drone didn't seem to notice the warning or even the look. "Hey! N! You arrived! We were waiting for you!"

Uzi turned around as she heard Thad's words and shouted; "Where have you been? We need every drip of time, and all you do it's just be late? That late?"

"But you weren't at the meeting spot -" N said.

">Here< is the meeting spot!" She shouted once again, and then her voice became softer."Let's go. There's no time to argue."

N couldn't do anything but listen to her demands and go ahead. He didn't know why Thad was there. A part of him liked Thad, but a part just wanted to sting him. A part liked that he was here, but one didn't. How was this feeling called? Jealousy. It was called jealousy. He liked Thad, but the disassembly drone hated it so much when he was trying to get into her, or at least not willingly.

But what if...

An idea! It would solve the problem! He just needed to wait.

"Here! Now we go up!"

A familiar voice made his thoughts vanish. It was Uzi. She was pointing at a tall building. What did she need up there? He forgot everything he needed to do. He didn't even know why he was there or what he was doing.

"Umm, Uzi?" He touched her shoulder, which made N shiver.

"What is it?"

N hesitated to ask. It would be so embarrassing to ask that. He would look like a dumb cockroach to ask what were they doing, even a bug could keep in mind his >only< job to do.

"N, if you will just stay there and say nothing, go and do what we planned!" The female worker drone frowned.

N took heart. "I'm sorry... I- I uh, don't remember what I needed to do. Could you remind me?"