stunning

Ariana came out of the bathroom, seeing that Alex as left,she was glad.
He thought he would have gone to will's group.

Ariana was served breakfast in bed,A maid came to placed the food neatly beside her.

"Good morning young madam,am jade your personal maid"she smiled gently.

"Oh Good morning jade how are you"Ariana smile was bright and beautiful.

"Young master said when you are done you should come meet hima t the study room"

"Young master?,he didn't go to the will's group?,oh my!!"She scattered her hair with her hair like a mad woman.

Jade was dumbfounded,she just stared at her helplessly.

"Okay I got that,but I don't know where the study room is,this mansion is to big and I can easily lost my way. I  have no cloth to wear,I have no towel,I have no pyjamas,I have no footwears and so on"Ariana blurted out.

"Jade did not know which one to answer first,she sighed and then said;

"About the dress and the rest,young master as prepared that for you. Mr Josh the butler will bring it to you in some minutes"

"Okay"

"I will wait outside,so when you are done you can call me to take you to the study room".

"You can wait here,no need to stay outside".

"Thank you young madam,but I have to stay outside"she bowed and then left.

Ariana looked at the sandwich and a cup of tea beside her,she was already salivating and she devoured it like an hungry lion.

Not long,the butler brought some clothes to the room from different brands.

Ariana was in awe and couldn't take her eyes away from the stunning dress.

"Young madam,can you choose one out of this the one you want to wear today?"the butler asked respectfully.

"Wow everything is stunning,I will like this"  she pointed at a long maxi gown which were decorated with shinning and glittering diamonds stones.

The black color of the gown,made her skin to be shinning.

"This is amazing I love it".

"Thank goodness she loved it,I would be in deep soup if she did not like it"the butler thought, because he was the one who choose the dress.

He placed a fluffy teddy bear slippers near her feet.

The butler smiled happily and left,he was happy because he will receive bonus from the boss.