Hurt

Nayeon broke away from yet another kiss and looked into her eyes. -Tell me the truth.- she told her, putting a lock of her hair behind her ear. -Wouldn't you like to experience what it feels like to be with a girl?

-Sure, but-

-As you know, I'm bi curious...

-I...

-And I understand that it would be your first time but... I need to try it before I get together with a guy. Because... I will say yes to Minhyuk, I plan to date him.

That story stunk quite a bit in Jeongyeon. Why had she heard her name come out of the mouth of her friend in the bathroom? What exactly was it that Nayeon wanted? Jeongyeon was afraid that she had misinterpreted things, but it all seemed too clear to her. What if she said something stupid and Nayeon judged her?

-Nayeon... I... I heard something in the bathroom. By mistake, eh, I came to tell you about your mother.

-Mh mh?- Nayeon said looking at her while continuing to smile.

-Well... I think you... Did... Maybe, at least that's what I heard... Did you say my name? Perhaps.

-So?

Here, so? What was Jeongyeon supposed to answer?

-Do you like how I say it? Because I'm sure you could make me say it a thousand times better.

-Nay... I don't...

-I know you don't know how to do it and you're scared, but trust me. You will like it and want more, but it will be too late, I will be with someone else.

What if Jeongyeon was really afraid that she might like her?

Nayeon invited Jeongyeon to sit on her lap and the brunette, a little hesitant, moved over. The black-haired began to kiss her as they had already done before, with passion, but not only hers. She rubbed her back and slipped her hands into her shirt, discovering that Jeongyeon wasn't wearing a bra.

-Let's move to the bed.- Nayeon whispered to her.

She stood her up and then pushed her onto the bed, positioning herself on top of her. She finally took off her shirt and Jeongyeon blushed, avoiding meeting the other's gaze. Nayeon began to gently tease her nipple, beginning to tremble with her arousal. Jeongyeon wanted to let out a cry in pain but she held back. The black-haired threw her tongue against Jeongyeon's breast, who had never experienced something like this. Luckily she had waxed a few days earlier. What was happening? Could they do it if they were just friends? Sure, there were friends with benefits, but they were... They were Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

-I want to be touched by you.- Nayeon whispered with her eyes closed as she touched Jeongyeon's breast with one hand and caressed her own with the other.

Jeongyeon was a bundle of nerves, but she knew it was the only chance she had. With her shaking hand and her cheeks flushed she moved Nayeon's hand away from her body. The black-haired looked at her confused.

-I can try...

The straight one smiled as if she had won the lottery.

-Do what you want, whatever you do I will like it.

-I probably won't be good.

-Right now just look at me and get wet.- She was eager and she couldn't take it anymore.

Jeongyeon touched the soft fabric of her pajama top and felt her stomach churn. She had never done something like this, buts he had always dreamed of it, maybe not with Nayeon, but with a girl as attractive as the black-haired one.