Again too late

It had been exactly seven months since Nayeon and Minhyuk had started dating and by now things seemed serious. Minhyuk had stolen Jeongyeon's poem, it was true, but then she turned out to be a funny person, above all nice. Just as their relationship was thriving, so was Nayeon and Jeongyeon's friendship. Furthermore, the brunette had formed a good friendship with Tzuyu and sometimes all three went out, together with Jihyo. Furthermore, the eldest had also managed to graduate. Jeongyeon had finally agreed to do a job, finding it in a bakery.

-I can't believe that tomorrow I will finally meet his parents.- Nayeon said.

-It's about time, you've been together for seven months.- Jeongyeon commented laughing.

-Anyway, I need some bread. Give me the best one you have.

Jeongyeon nodded and grabbed two baguettes. -How much?

-These two are fine. Do you want to come too? You're practically family.

-But I'm not really family. I bet Minhyuk will want you all to himself tomorrow and then I'll go out with Tzuyu.

-Oh you go out. Is it a date?

Jeongyeon shook her head. -It's two thousand won. We are friends, we go out as friends.

-But for seven months she has done nothing but ignore me and Jihyo and only talk to you. Say what you want but it's sure that she likes you.

Nayeon gave her the money, then waved goodbye and left.

-Mom, did you put flowers as a table centerpiece? Minhyuk's parents are very refined people, remember that

-Yes, Nay, yes. We did it all. Now just try to relax, it's not that they have to like you, Minhyuk has to like you.

-Yeah, for example I don't like Minhyuk, but you continue to be with him.- commented the father from the sofa.

-A moron like Minhyuk is always better than a girl, right?

Nayeon nodded, trying to convince herself that her mother was ultimately right.