Pursuing💙

Prapai Pov :

I wake up as my alarm o clock start ringing today I wake up early yes early it's only 6am in the morning as I always woke up late cause from today onwards I am going to pursue my sky yes my sky I have crush on sky since high school but I don't have courage to tell him my feelings until that night

Flashback

1 day before

It was really hectic days for all of us as 
Ai and nhai are freshman ,  magkorn and yai have lot of assignments , sky and rain was helping uncle lian and uncle tharn in some bussiness ,  me and phayu also went to help our dad kinn and dad vegas in bussiness .
After all of us were free we decided to go to bar non other than Pentagon its uncle lian bar we are only allowed to come here because if we get drunk we have our respective rooms in here and our parents only allow us to come here .
Later after party all of us were drunk but not that much because we know if we get drunk who will take care of our partners.

Phayu: let's take them home they are all drunk I will be taking my bunny with me.

Ai:ok I will take my duck with me .

Magkorn: ok I will take my yai with me and p'phoenix are you staying here with nong'sky or taking him to your condo.

Pai: I think I will be taking him in my condo and you should go back home drive safely all bye bye .

After all of them left it was only pai and sky.
Pai:how can someone be this cute even when drunk let's go come with me .
As sky was drunk he cannot walk so pai carry sky in bridal way to car
After they reach to condo pai settle sky in bed and then go to take a shower after he come back he brought a tub with towel he remove sky clothes and wipe his body and change him to comfortable cloth and laid beside sky
Pai: you know I love you so much sky but I dont know how to say .

Sky: I love you to p'pai .

Pai was shocked at sky sudden confession but he think sky was drunk so he just say it while pai was lost in his thought he felt hand around his neck and something soft on his lips , he come back to his sense and saw that sky was kissing him firstly pai didn't kiss but after sometime he also kiss sky back and they were kissing each other like their was no tomorrow but while kissing sky fell asleep so pai kiss his forehead and than he also fell asleep.

After waking up sky did not remember anything that happen last night and also I did not tell him .
End of flashback

Present

It was what happen 1 day before and now I am going to pursue sky . after I got ready I went down to eat breakfast everyone was looking at me with shocking face .

Pai:why are you all looking at me like that.

Porsche : no we are shocked to see you wake up this early and nicely dressed.

All: yes we agree

Pai: aow I am dressed as always  and today I woke up early and can't sleep again that's why.

Porsche :ok now come and eat breakfast .

after eating breakfast I got up from table and went to flower shop to get flowers for my sky  and then I went to wang mansion I ring the bell and then uncle kuea open door for me.

Pai:swadi krab uncle kuea.

Kuea: swadi krab Phoenix come inside .

And as we go inside
Kuea:I think you are here to take sky  to college but he is still sleeping you should go and wake him up .

As uncle kuea went I went to sky room I knock 1 to 2 times .

Sky Pov:

I wake up as I hear knock on my door I got off my bed and open the door and see it was p'pai after opening door for pai to come inside he come and sit on bed .

Pai:sky go take shower and come i will take you to college today .

Sky:ok p'pai wait for me I will be back .

As i come back from shower i look at pai who was lying on my bed.

Sky:come on p'pai let go down stairs
As I left room p'pai follow me to hall where my dad lian and pa kuea were having breakfast.
Kuea:come on sky and phoenix let's eat breakfast.

Pai:no uncle I have already eat my breakfast you guys eat I will wait.

Sky: oh I am also not in mood of eating breakfast so I am skipping breakfast pa I will eat at canteen .

Kuea : you ok go but eat something and Phoenix take care of him.

Pai: ok uncle I will take care of him bye bye .

We both sit in the car and I saw there was a bouquet of flowers and I ask him .

Sky:p'pai whose flowers are these for.

Pai:oh the flower bouquet is for you .
And p'pai give me the flower bouquet I was confuse why p'pai give me and so I ask him .

Sky: why are you giving it to me p'pai.

Pai: sky I have to tell you something important let finish classes first and then go for lunch then I will tell you.

Sky: ok p'pai.

Later p'pai buy me some snacks to eat and then I went to my class with rain after I was finish with my classes I got message from p'pai to come and I do the same .

Prapai Pov:

As sky come we both sat on car and then I start driving .

Sky:p'pai which restaurant are we going to .

Pai:its a suprise sky wait for it .

Sky:ok p'pai lets go.

As we reach restaurant we went to our private place it was on top floor as we reach upstairs it was decorated very nicely .

Sky:p'pai it's really nice I love it.

Pai:ok let sit and order something to eat then I will tell you what I wanted to tell you .

As we sit down and start eating the food I speak.

Pai:sky you know I have to say something important please don't be mad on me.

Sky:p'pai now you are scaring me tell me what do you want to say I won't be mad at you.

Pai:sky I...i like you sky , said while shuttering.

Sky:what did you just say , while after listening what pai said sky choke on his food .

Pai :sky i like you please let me pursue please .

Sky: but how can I believe you .

Pai:please sky let me proved myself please.

Sky:ok i will give you 1 month to pursue me if you can't then forget about it .

Pai:thankyou sky I will proved myself  , let's eat I will drop you at you condo .

Sky:ok

They both finish their food and went to their condo pai was so happy that sky give him a chance to pursue him

Meanwhile sky :
After sky come back to condo he was very happy that pai confess to him but  how can he let pai win easily if he win easily over me it will be record in whole family and also he is first son of liankuea how can it be possible plus me and p'pai both are secret mafia partners for 2 years no one knows they are mafia and plus they have company that no one know who is the owner how can it be easy to win me that easily p'pai you wait and watch.

Sky character: when sky is angry everyone is scared of him no one can handle him except pai.
Their are lot of things about sky and pai it will be reveal in other ch bye.

_______________________________________

Hey guys

Its 1st ch of the story how is it tell me if their is any problem