Family Time

This starts after 1 week of paisky anniversary because sky couldn't walk because you know pai do what he say .
______________________________________

Author Pov:

Everyone was sitting in the hall some was chatting, some was playing video games and some was flirting with each other.

Rain: it's so boring to stay inside a house and do nothing aahaaa. Said in irritating voice .

Nhai: I am with you phi .

Sky: so why don't we do swimming or we can play basketball, badminton.

Yai: that's a great idea let's go for swimming it really hot today even after ac is open .

Sky: ok let's go and dad pa are you guys coming or not .

Porsche: ofcourse we are coming let's go come pete,chay ,kuea , type .

Bottom party was walking ahead and all the top were walking behind them.

Ai: when they all are together they leave us behind my duck always leave  me to go with them . Said while making sad face .

Kinn,vegas,kim,lian,tharn: get used to it now . Said in unison .

Every top laughed while bottom already left them .

Phayu: let's go they left us behind.

Everyone get into the lift and went to swimming pool area .

Pai: let's order some drink and snacks.

Tharn: order light drink for everyone.

Pai: ok dad .

Everyone was enjoying in pool splashing water on each other, drinking drinks .

Sky Pov:

I was enjoying in the pool when I see p'pai and rain sticking together  I saw p' phayu also staring at them I went toward him and whisper in his ear .

Sky: are you feeling what I am feeling.

Phayu: if you're feeling jealous than we are same even though they are like brothers but can't they stay away they know their boyfriends are here still they huh leave it .

Sky: I have idea let's make them jealous.

Phayu: nice idea but what to do .

Sky: just dance and some act I am sure they will be jealous of it .

We start the song and started dancing,
Everyone was dancing when I notice two of them were staring at us but we continued then they approach us and take us away from everyone .

On Paisky side

Pai: why were you sticking with phayu.

Sky: we were just dancing.

Pai: I dont like it stay away from everyone. And he bite sky neck and made hickey and said " you're mine so don't go to other man .

On Phayurain side

Rain: why were you sticking with sky.

Phayu: everyone was dancing so we were too because you and pai were talking.

Rain: don't dance with anyone other than me . He also bite phayu and made hicky .

Rain: you are mine .

Author Pov:

They all get fresh it was lunch time and everyone was doing lunch , sky and phayu were sitting together with their partners than sky whispers

Sky: what punishment do you get .

Phayu:same like you cover or someone can see .

Sky:thankyou p'phayu.

Phayu: If i dont help you which type of brother in law I am .

Sky: ok thankyou brother in law.  Said blushing.

Porsche: what are you both whispering tell us .

Sky: nothing pa we are talking if we should go for a bike ride .

Porsche: that's a great idea let's go .

Pai: pa first eat your lunch .

Porsche: ok then let's go

After eating everyone went toward the garage where bikes were everyone take their bike and went for bike ride , in one bike two people were every tops were riding the bike also lian he had learn how to ride bike from his wife .

They went to hills and spend some time there it was already evening so everyone went to home because their house is in the middle of the forest where no one live , they spend some more time together and after dinner everyone went to their room leaving four couple paisky,phayurain,magkornyai,ainhai.

Yai: so what are we doing now .

Nhai: let's play truth or dare .

Rain: yeah let's play I haven't know anyone secret from long time .with  Mysterious smile .

Sky: it's better to go to sleep . Getting up to leave .

Rain: where are you going Haa sit down . He grab sky wrist and made him sit .

Phayu: it's a simple game it's no fun.

Rain:" who said it's simple", he get up and bring 2,3 bottle of liquor and sat down everyone was looking at him confusingly, " so the one who will gonna answer doesn't want to answer have to drink 1 shot and if the questioner have to know the answer he have to drink the shot double than other ,the one who will drink the most will know the answer or will skip to answer ".

Ai: now its interesting let's start .

Everyone started the game rain spin the bottle and it stop infront of nhai he choose truth and rain ask him.

Rain: how old were you when you loose your v card . Asked boldly

Nhai drink 1 shot rain drink double and nhai drink 2 shot and rain 4 than atlast nhai answer.

Nhai: at 17

"Oh that was good age" said rain after that game remain same and now mostly everyone was drunk, yai spin the bottle and it stop at sky yai asks.

Yai: do you have your first kiss.

Sky drink shot not wanting to answer but yai drink double and magkorn doesn't want yai to get more drunk so he ask sky to answer and sky say yes and they move after sometime it was again rain chance to spin he spin and it again stop at sky .

Rain: have you loose your v card .

(A/N : I think today rain is curious to know who have loss their v card )

Sky drink shot and rain double but in the end sky drink the most shot and skip the question after playing everyone went to their room and paisky in their floor ,everyone was drunk so they all fell asleep as they enter room .

In the morning everyone wake late and was having headache , elders ask them what happened but they said it was due to hot and didn't tell the truth if they tell the reason they will get ban from drinking for at least 1 month after that they did some practice for upcoming fight .

Byebye

_______________________________________

Hey everyone I am sorry for not posting any ch because I really dont have time to write as I have tons of holiday hw and my family members are also ill I will try to post sorry

Byebye