house tour

Prapai Pov:

We all are eating breakfast as sky said yesterday that he will give house tour today so we have to fill our stomach fully cause our house (mansion) is really big .

Sky : so everyone eat as much as you can cause it will take whole day to tour the house.

Magkorn: is it that big .

Pai: yes you will know it once you see .

Sky: before the tour I will tell you places through map so you will not lost.

All: okay khun'sky .

Everyone finish their breakfast and sat down in living room , then sky start telling what is in all the floors .

Sky: so 1st floor is bodyguards floors, 2nd floor is for older's _

Lian: who are you calling older's

Sky: let me continue so 3rd floor is for youngsters and from 1st floor to 15 floor have room , their is basketball court, badminton court, ice rink , dance floor, practice floor there are 3 floors for that , gun's placement floor, swimming pool indoor , spa room , computer room , art floor, and specially there are 2 floors of music , there are more things

Kuea: really there is music floor .

Sky: yes pa and there are a lot of things.

Tharn: do you like to sing .

Pai: there is lot of things you guys don't know about him.(sky)

Sky: ok why waiting let's go .

All of us start going to different floors to see what is there and then we reached to ice rink floor sky and I like to do skating so we built it inside the house.

Rain: wow a ice rink I want to do skating can I do sky , p'pai .

Pai: ofcourse you can do anything you want no need to ask .

Everyone wear skate shoes and get into the rink me and sky was standing outside .

Yai: phi why are you not coming.

Porsche: yes paisky why are you not coming .

Pai,sky: you guys do we are watching.

Pete: come on don't stand there skate with us .

We both give up and get into rink .then start skating .

Kim: wow you both are really good at skating.

Sky: we are not that good dad kim

Kinn: you guys are the best .

Pai: let's stop wasting the time and let go to see other floor.

Author Pov:

Then after exploring some floors they reach to clothes floor more like a shopping mall.

Rain: wow there are lot of clothes. Said excited

Pete: this clothes are really expensive and are not launched yet . While checking every clothes.

Porsche: sky lets go together to buy clothes next time .

Kuea: I am taking Some clothes with me .

Type: I also want this type of clothes.

(A/N- you can imagine what other bottom says I am lazy to write)

Everyone chuckled seeing their partners.

Sky: ok guys you can take any clothes you want can we go to other floors .