Pursuing 💙 2

Prapai Pov:

Today is the first day of me pursuing sky so today I also wake up early I check the time it was 6am and my class is at 8:30am so I quickly get out of my bed and went to take shower I came out of shower with towel around my waist and went to my closet to choose my outfit for today I took white sweatshirt and black trousers and again I check the time it was now 7am . I lock the door and get on my car and went to sky condo it was not far from my condo . After reaching I park my car and went to sky room as I knock his door he immediately open the door .
Was he waiting for me . I thought because he was dressed or he was going out to eat breakfast actually I also haven't eat breakfast so I ask

Pai:sky let's go to eat breakfast outside

Sky: no I am going alone and you should go and eat alone.

Pai: sky please come with me .

Sky:hm no it's my choice if I want to eat alone or with someone.

Pai:please if you would do like this how can I pursue you .
I give him my puppy face I know now he cannot say no to me it always work on him.

Sky:okok dont give me that puppy face let's go .

Ok let's go as I held his hand and went to my car we went to restaurant and eat the breakfast while taking about some bussiness work .
We left for college then I meet phayu , magkorn . And sky went with rain Me and phayu went to class . After our classes was over I said goodbye to everyone and went to pick up sky from his class .

Sky Pov:

My classes was now over I went out of class with rain . Then I saw p'pai coming but still I ignore and walk with rain but .rain and I stop when p'pai call us from back we look backward and saw p'pai coming toward us .

Pai: hi nong'rain how are you . Are you both going somewhere.

Sky:yes.

Rain:no p'pai I am going out with p'phayu .

Pai:oh ok rain you should go now phayu must be waiting for you .

As rain left me I have no chance to ignore p'pai now so I have to do what p'pai told now.

Pai:sky why are you doing this please let me pursue you . You know I can't live my life without you.

As p'pai said that word my heart melted how can I let you win this fast and how can I say I wasn't ignoring you I am shy whenever I am with you.

As we both went to car we were talking about our childhood what we have done when we were kids .

Sky:where are we going p'nix . I called p'pai as p'nix when we are alone.

Pai:we are going to my condo and we will eat dinner at my place I will cook for you .

Sky: you will cook it's better not to eat dinner today . I say in teasing voice I know p'pai cook foods  are really tasty I just want to tease.

Pai:sky you know I cook better and you like my food why are you teasing me huh you are being naughty.

We were talking and teasing each other. As we reach to p'pai condo I put my bag on couch and I fall upon it .

Pai:sky go and take shower I will put some clothes for you .

Sky :okay
And I left for shower I came out and smell something nice I quickly get dressed and went out of room where I see my handsome p'pai cooking .

Sky:p'nix I am hungry is food ready.

Pai:yes my sky food is ready sit down and I will bring it .
I blushed as I heard p'pai saying me my sky and I sit down .
P'pai bring food I say.

Sky:p'nix it really look nice and it's really tasty I love it

Pai:oh my sky love it eat now and then let's sleep
We both eat and clean the dishes and went to room . As it wasn't the first time for me to sleep in p'pai room with him in same bed we are doing it since childhood.
We both laid down and fell asleep.

Time skip

Now it's been 2 week since p'pai was pursuing me but I will not give in yet it's not even 1 month now but I have been giving him hope every day . And it's going same like when p'pai classes are early then me. he sent me food ,flowers and many things he took me on countless date now I can't even count it . He pick me up from my condo to college and college to condo he would stay with me in my condo help me in my assignment and many more.

Time skip

It's now 3 week since p'pai have been pursuing me everything is still same p'pai always follows me like lost dog following his owner and always flirt with me .
And today I have got lot of assignments and rain is busy and now I have only one option now and it's p'pai so I call him and tell him to come fast without telling him the reason
And then I heard knock on my door he come really fast as i open he quickly check on me .

Pai:sky what happened why do you called me to come immediately.

Sky:nothing happened to me I call you because I have so much assignment to do so I need your help.

Pai:you should tell me that you need help in assignment I was scared as something happened to you.
He scold me and sat on the floor where the table was I know I was wrong so I quickly closed the door and went to him .

Sky:sorry p'nix please I know I was wrong I wouldn't do it again .

Pai:let it go sky next time don't do like this ok now tell me what I have to do .
I know he is still angry so I have an idea I quickly get on my knee and put my hands on his cheeks and pull his face near me and kissed him .he was shocked at that moment I can tell that .

Sky:now please forgive p'nix

Pai:okay I forgive you so tell me what I have to do .
We do our work and get to sleep .

Prapai Pov:

It's been 3 week since I am pursuing sky and it had made a lot of progress as he kissed me last night.  I get up from bed and kissed sleeping sky on forehead and went to shower I come out and saw sky still sleeping I wake him up .
Pai:wake up my sky and go take shower I will prepare breakfast.
Sky got up from bed and later he came out .

Sky:p'nix are you making pancakes.

Pai:yes sky come and eat .
We both eat and left for college on bike I left sky in front of his class.

Pai:can I have reward as I help you last night.

Sky:why would I give you reward huh for helping me its common.

Pai:please I only want a kiss as my reward .

Sky:why only a kiss its not worth it .

Pai:it's worth for me sky .

Sky :go now I am getting late .

I was starting my bike when sky said me to stop .

Sky:stop p'pai

He come and kissed me and run .

Pai:sky I was not ready again please.

Sky:no now go .

I left from their and do same things as I do .

Skip

Tomorrow is the last day of me pursuing me sky and tomorrow I will propose him to be my boyfriend so  tomorrow I will have to keep sky busy and decorate my condo to propose him because sky don't like crowded place so I have to chose dress for me and sky to wear tomorrow.  So first thing I will do tomorrow is to keep sky busy by taking him to watch movie,shopping and then dinner

At night I decorate another room across mine to propose my love.

_______________________________________

So today is the day when I will ask sky to mine forever

_______________________________________

Pai character: he doesn't smile at anyone except his family but also did not smile that much as he did with sky there are lot of secret of sky and pai that no one know only they know

Hi guys sorry for keeping you wait next ch will be when prapai will propose sky do you think sky will accept his proposal
Byebye