𝐈𝐟 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐅 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐙𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬

Ella pulled up the shutter of the storage as Shiloh began to brief the team. "We were sent to eradicate the zombie infection." She said, as Ella turned back to the team.  "And take out the alpha zombie."

Daniel looked at them, "Who is it."

Ella and Shiloh looked at each other, a determined glare in their eyes. "One of us." Judah slid away from Britney. Ella's eyes dimmed slightly as she exchanged a look with Elijah, who was standing behind everyone.

Ella and Elijah had been in M.O.M's server room when they received the alert that one person in their troop had caught the virus. They sent for Shiloh immediately, and the three had figured out a plan. Nerf darts were the perfect weapon against both Zombie bosses and infected.

Both Ella and Elijah had picked out their weapons and darts before the breifing, so when everyone rushed in to grab their weapons, they watched them closely, trying to figure out who was paying the least attention. As they all streamed out, someone's foot landed up in front of Ella's, making her twist her ankle.

She stumbled, and both Shiloh and Elijah caught her shoulders, helping her straighten up. "What the hell?" She said, trying to take a step, and immediately collapsing. She sighed, as Elijah out her arm around his shoulder, helping her over to the wall, where she sat.

"Of course this happens now."

"Ella go home." Shiloh said, "We can handle this."

Ella laughed softly, reaching out to pat Shiloh's head. "I'm fine, I just need to wrap it. Eli, could you please fetch me the bandage and a spray?"

"'Course." he went back into the store room, coming out with Ella's medkit. He handed both of the things to her and in a few minutes, her ankle was bandaged. It would take a few days to heal, but between the bandage and the adrenaline coursing through her, she wouldn't even feel it.

She got up slowly, and walked a few steps. "Yeah, I'm good. Let's go."

The three of them tore through the area, reaching the others. "Listen to me." Elijah said. "Blend it. Don't let them know about the plan."

Ella and Shiloh nodded. "Shiloh, go that way. Ella, go here, I'll go there." He said, pointing to the roads. Ella nodded, taking off on her road till she caught up with Micah, Daniel, Britney and Cole.

"What happened to your leg?" Britney asked, making Ella shake her head. "Someone tripped me."

"INFECTED!" Micah screamed, and she looked up to see Josiah, Justin and Zoe standing with their axes up. Zoe and Justin ran in opposite directions while Josiah advanced a few steps.

"RUN!" Ella screamed, and all of them tore off in the opposite direction, running till the zombies were out of sight.

"Brit don't!" Ella said, skidding to a stop as Britney told her the idea. "Do you know how easy it is for someone to get you up there."

"Nah. It won't be."

"Britney, trust me, it'll take like three seconds. tops."

Britney didn't listen to her and continued to climb the pole, finally standing on top of it. "Now nothing can reach me."

Ella sighed, "Call me if they target you." She took off, running down the stairs and straight into Elijah. She fell on top of him, both landing with an "Oof" 

Daniel smirked at Elijah, helping both of them get up. Ella turned to Shiloh. "Who were the original ones you saw infected?"

"Josiah, Justin and Zoe." Daniel answered. Ella turned to him with narrow eyes. "Not you. I was with you."